Reviews for Once Upon a Time
SparkleMuffin chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I love how Merry told the children Pippin liked Glorfindel!
InkLordofthePhantomBattyRevolt chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
I love it keep writing. I think it's so cute how Pip and Mer emblish the story to make them sound good. I love how Elenor(?) is crushing on Strider/Estel/Aragorn. I thought that was sweet. I can't wait to hear you write about Boromir though. For them to

tell that part of their story is going to be dificult for them. If I could give one tip for Boromir's death make Pip and Mer tear up a little I think that it would show the Gamgee kids emotion and emotion's always good. I also love the Rose with explosion humor I thought it was quite funny actually. I love your story keep writing.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I like this story very much. It's funny to hear Pippin's side of the story. I like that you mix the movie and the book. The relationship between Pippin and the children is adorable, especially with the questions and interruptions. Keep writing, this is very good.
Ogreatrandom chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
I am definitly enjoying the story. I hope that you update soon.
teeny-weeny-munchkin chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
"yay, cake" says munchkin with mouthful. Uncle Legolas *munchkin giggles*. Aw how sweet. A good idea you've got here, keep going ;)
hersheygal chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
YAY for long chapter! YAY for Merry coming! YAY for following the book! YAY!
hersheygal chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
oh so cute! I loved how Pippin imitated Frodo's expression when the Black Riders first came... and how he talked about how he and Merry just FOUND the food. that's funny. Great job! I am loving this story!
Ranchi Blade chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
nice that a new chapter is up, keep them coming
MoonIdiot chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Haha, this was sop funny!

"Frodo's here!"

YES, Merry is entering the story! Haha, I love this
Eowyn White Lady of Rohan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Really good! very cute. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ogreatrandom chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Great chapter! I was glad to see that you had updated. It'll be nice to see Merry in the story.
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
This is really cute. I can't wait to see how you do Merry.

I think it's cute that the younger Merry thinks Bilbo is a mean person.
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I like it so far. Pippin is such a stinker. :P
Meriagrin Baggwise chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Ahh, chapter three. The children remind me of my young cousins: so demanding and curious (and impatient!) They are very amusing, but so is Pippin; his antics are hilarious, very Pippin-ish. The little interruptions from the children are funny and they kind of make the story...(what's the word?)...fresh, if you know what I mean, I just feel that we know the story and it makes it sort of...stale. I know the whole point of this piece is that he is telling the story to the kiddies from his own point of view rather than third-person, and he does.

The song was a nice bit in there, too. (I love songs, not that that really matters)

Happy Writing,