Reviews for MAKING MEMORIES
RBHDPSMMK4EVER chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is an incredibly beautiful love story. It speaks of a love so deep and abiding something so many people seek.
Debbie w chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really liked the b/w episode "Hostage" .It did however lack an ending that brought Matt back to have provided a perfect reunion,that once again tells the depth and intensity of their love. I just love these two iconic lovers. Thanks for your gift.
TXCatFL chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This was so beautiful and and touching. Well written.
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Really beautifully written! Thank you for a great story!
katinacup chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I really enjoyed this , I only wish there were more. Thanks Kat...
mahc chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This episode was just begging for an MM, and what a great job you have done with it. I love the tension and relief all at once when they are finally together. I love the loving, of course! And I love the reflections from Kitty over their relationship. Beautiful story.
Dakota Kid chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh, that just gave me a chill. Very deep but very well written. I hope (jeez I never say this) that you leave it as is. I think adding more chapters would take away from this one. But that is just my opinion. I will read if you add on to it too.
meri.MKfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
What a wonderful story! Great ending to the B/W Hostage ep! Loved being inside Kitty's head when Matt returns - you just know that calm exterior often isn't reflective of what's going on inside! - and then again when she's awaiting his arrival in her room, making everything just right - so romantic! :-) Also really liked Matt opening up about how much he thinks about her while he's on the trail, which he must have, especially at night out on the prairie with only Buck for company - and I especially liked the idea that he associates her with lavender - our sense of smell is well known to be the most fundamental of our senses. Very lovely and sensual 'reunion' between them, and then the bittersweet thoughts of 'what if', which let's face it, can't ever be too far away... Great job!
bballstar8848 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
NORMALLY ONE CHAPTER STORIES SDONT GET A LOT OF REVIEWS,ESPECIALLY FROM I DO READ THEM FROM YOU AND MAHC OR HOWEVER IT IS ESPECIALLY,BUT THIS WAS EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN AND YOU DESERVED YOUR KUDOS GREAT JOB VERY NICELY WRITTEN AND A VERY COMPELLING STORY :) IM ONLY SAD IT WASNT LONGER.