Reviews for Brightest of all Colours
BrisGirl23 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Amazing story

Please go on!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Hey i really love this! So cute,especially this second chapter-i love how you intertwined the past and the present. Very nice. I hope you keep adding to this!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I loved that chapter! The Ryan/Sharpay interaction at the end was adorable! Great job! Hope inspiration hits you again soon! ~Katie~
remedyofpain chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Well...I must say that was ... freakin' awesome! I really love what you did at the end. It was great, really. Well done! - I sound like my english teacher. Gross.

Update soon!

Ash
Stessa chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Oh, that was very great. I seriously loved it. Amazing job!
truly unruly chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Aww! Ryan and Sharpay were SO cute in this chapter! Hope you update soon!
DramaDork21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aww, this was so sweet, and incredibly funny. I love the twins, they have so many different dynamics between them. And I'm sorry, but neat freak!Ryan seems so perfect.. I love it!

Can't wait for more!
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aw bless. I really liked that actually, I think you got the characters just right. Ryan with his neatness and melodrama, Sharpay with her selfishness but a heart in there somewhere deep... deep down. Well done
Stessa chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh, how sweet. I love Ryan and Sharpay-ness! Well done!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey! I love this story! I would love to see you add more colors! Ryan/Sharpay stories, whether they are rypay love or bro/sis stories are the best! Please update really soon! ~Katie~