Reviews for Story 2 of the Finals: Life
Data Seeker chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
Dear Shegal92

Nice wrap-up chapter. Full of depth.

The part with Kim and Ron reunited was sweet; and in my opinion was the way its susposed to be.

The part where Drakken and his wife have quadrublets was profound, surprising and slightly humorous.

And the part where Shego and Deseerah is under some kind of government protection (and Kim and her family didn't know she was alive) was tense and emotional. I wonder how it will turn out.

I really like that Deseerah is developing her own character as she grows.

The final part with Yori and Sensei was interesting. I wonder what will happen.

The wholesome standards were great!

Data Seeker

P.S. Thanks for not killing off Shego. That would have made me more unhappy then when you killed Mistief.
Lizzathon chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
Your work is genious as usual. I have allways liked the character Yori, she has so much to offer but is constantly overlooked. I hope to see more of her inthe third story. Also, is Shego EVER going to get a boyfriend. I hope so. Bye the way, what you said about gossip being the ultimate weapon was very insiteful.
creativetoo chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
I really enjoyed this final chapter and this story as a whole.

Glad to see that Shego survived. Geeze, that Tigress really is a viscious psycho.

I'm hoping, in your next story, that her friends will find out that she's alive, as well as Deseerah.

You've created a wonderful set of characters that really complements the established characters from the show.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Data Seeker chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
Deare shegal92

Sweet chapter. The weddings between Drakken, Hego and the woman they loved were profound.

The following segments are amusing. I like that Kim and Ron rekindled their relationships.

And nice suspense about Shego possibly being alive. I am curious, and hope its so.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

I the langauge is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive.

No violence or any other vile content.

Twila Starla chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
A truly good ending! Dessie was so cute, and now we have the new additions to the family, including War Hawk's unborn child! I was touched that Drakken and Yougo decided to name one child after Cassie.

I await the final story fervently!
Data Seeker chapter 13 . 12/2/2007
Dear Shegal92

I have mixed feelings of this chapter.

Its complex and emotional. I like that Deseerah is developing some character by her moods and actions; and that she is beganning to speak words.

You gave the characters depths.

These are the things I dislike (and when I say dislike, I mean I don't like them; not that they are morally offensive).

I think your story is slightly rushed. And killing off Shego, I really didn't like.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

I don't like some of the langauge, but thanks for not using cuss words.

Certain details were vague; thanks for not being suggestive.

I didn't like the violence; though I won't say it was offensive.

Data Seeker

P.S. I'll check out the next chapter soon.
Blackangle2011 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
Good ending. Dessie is so cute. Let me know whaen the next story comes out. put it up soon :)
bob chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
i wantg to read about all of them seeing shego again
ShegoStormyFan95 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
AW! Desserah was so cute and protective!

When you say "Finals" does that mean your stories with your villaness are over or that you're not writing any more?
basketballgal23 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
When I learned that baby girl's name I teared up. Good job. I am not one to cry easily. Though maybe in my last reviews you'll find that i am easily excited. Excitement happened throughout all of you stories. I can't wait for the next story. Thanx.
charis-chan chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
It's a great story, really. I'll be glad if Shego recovers completly, and of course if Dessie grow up to do good... I really hope Shego gets better.
basketballgal23 chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
OMG i really need the last chapter. pleaz, pleaz, pleaz... when you write it thanx.
ShegoStormyFan95 chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
*crying* SHEGO!*sniff sniff* DESSERAH!*sniff sniff* I jope Tigress dies!*blows nose* Ok

Anyway, If Tigress is being strangled by a force, which could be shego's daughter, does that mean Shego and Desserah could be alive? I hope so

This serie of these Story of The Finals, really touched me deeply. Keep doing what you're doing shegal92
Twila Starla chapter 14 . 12/2/2007
A beauiful chapter! I was on the verge of tears, but is Deesie really dead? Only time will tell, or your update!

Speaking of which...

Update Soon!
charis-chan chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
I don't know what to say... really this one make me cry... I'm only hopping Shego doesn't die... really you're very good at this.