Reviews for To Be at Peace
alienbeing chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Aw- that was sweet... think I've been reading too many manipulative Dumbledore stories and was becoming cynical, this was a welcome relief :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Man, you made me cry, hahaha. That's how you know it's good. :3

Inumaru12
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
how did you do that? you turned my absolute FAVOURITE chapter in all the series into an even better chapter - that is pretty impressive.
merlin1989 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
loved it, great heart warming story, really enjoyed reading it. well done on a fantatsic story.
DarkLadyIreth chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'm crying! Damn it! I'm such a sap, this is very good.
Eyes 0f Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
LOVED IT! I think you captured the scene and relationship so much better than J.k.(no offense to her). Thanks so much! I hope to see more of your writing :)
mary quiet contrary chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
thank you so much for writing this, I always thought they should have more to say, you got it right.
Nori chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was perfect. This was JUST how I would've wanted the chapter to be like. I cried while reading this, and I almost never cry while reading! Dumbledore was exactly like in the books, and I loved the hurt/comfort so much!(L) Harry's questions and the apolozising were so heartbraking and sweet, and I loved so much that he could at last allowe himself to cry. Well I'll stop babbling, this was really the kind of text that i would the most want to be in the book. Thank you so much!
Miss Loony-Loopy-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is too perfect for words! (But I'll try and express my thoughts anyway...)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is exactly what I felt was missing from the King's Cross chapter. I really love Dumbledore, and since I read "The Lost Prophecy" chapter in OoTP, I always wished that Harry and Dumbledore would grow this close over the course of the series. The one thing that disappointed me was that they never hugged (granted, Dumbledore is a rather reserved character in that respect). Your "missing moment" is absolutely wonderful - you have no idea how happy this just made me. :) :)

...I'm also looking forward to the next chapter in "Time of Transition." Anything on that front? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :)
gen d chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This story is wonderful! I couldn't help thinking that the scene where Dumbledore and Harry reunite in "kings Cross" or more aptly said, Harry's version of limbo, at the end of Deathly Hollows, had something missing. I had thought, that Jo might finnally let Harry and Dumbledore have an intemmant moment, bringing to light the fater/son or more aproprietly grandfather/grandson relationship; hidden under the serface. You aproprietly the "missing moment" between them perfectly! I really would have thought that Harry would have been more guiltridden about Dumbledore's death though...but nontheless really good job!

Thanks,

Genna
TheGryffindorPrincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh my God. There are no words to describe this story, nor to describe how I feel now that I've read it.

You made me cry - This is so sweet, so damn perfect: absolutely the best story that I've ever read about Harry-Albus relationship, everything I ever wish to read about it.

Thank you for writing this!

TheGryffindorPrincess

PS: If there are mistakes in this review, please forgive me: I'm not English!
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Lovely, truly lovely. Sappy, yes, but sometimes you need sappy.
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow...just...wow. This was beautiful. There are no words.

I can't stand all the Dumbledore bashing I've read since DH came out. I don't understand how people can hate him so much.

I love this one-shot. I wish the actual chapter in the book had been a little something like this. A definite favorite.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh my gosh. Now THAT is how that chapter should have ended! I loved it! These are my favorite moments in Dumbledore/Harry fanfiction; I just wish a scene like this had occured in the book! :-D A spectacularly well-written story; thank you for sharing it with us! I look foward to more from you in the future and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter of Time of Transition! (Hint, hint lol).

AngelMoon Girl
Anbu Fox chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I loved this! Thanks a mill.! I truly loved how you put Dumbledore's and Harry's emotion to play!