Reviews for Crescendo in the Background
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
62af
ItaHina13 chapter 1 . 1/13
How on Earth is Haruno Sakura the prettiest? If anything, she looks spastic coupled with pink hair, spells only disaster. I don't know how the guys like her over Ino or even Tenten for that matter, love truly is blind :/
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
I really loved it! Your little ghost story of the boy on the beach really scared me. And your writing is absolutely wonderful!
kenni no. 1 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
hmm, this could be a movie.
Fenris Jin chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
When Sasuke was busy drooling at Hinata's exposed neck, I couldn't help thinking about Itachi.. That man, at the least got at taste of heaven on earth before he died.. LOL, I wonder if Sasuke ever think about the night he caught his brother trying to get lucky with his girl..XD

Anyway, about NejiHina.. since they never got any closure, I will be happy about it.. But boy, it sure would have been fun if Sasuke knew about it.. LOL, Imagine him trying to convince Hinata to move in with him instead..XD

Although there was quite a loophole about the Uchiha's house (Naruto and Sasuke's having no memories of said place).. The sheer enjoyment of this read is enough to overlook them.. besides, even HP had it's brow raising moments.. XD

Thank you so much for the read! You have awesome talents! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Oh so Vivaldi was the crescendo.. You little conniving Panda...XD

*sighs* Looks like Itachi took the fall.. again.. What a self sacrificing dark prince he is.. I suppose that was what Sasuke kept thinking about eh? With Quasimodo and Beowulf..

*sniffs* Looks like my NejiHina love will be in vain again.. Why can't Neji get together with Ino anyway.. *sniffs*
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Oh my gawd! Neji and Hinata weren't playing house! They were fiancees who already moved in together! Nevermind that they weren't romantic! They were already playing husband and wife! Gyaaah!.. My NejiHina fantasies! Why must it all end?! *sobs* If anything, those two must have even decided on their own to break off their engagement.. *wails*

*sniffs* But Panda-san.. I must say everything has gone completely out of hand.. Neji an assassin, Hiashi married to a psychic, and Itachi is crazy, loose in the head, murderer.. and Sasuke.. well, he's just a regular kid.. Poor thing.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Well so long as they meet Itachi out in the open, Hinata and friends can make a run for it.. She does after all know what her attacker looked like.. and it doesn't matter that her 2 and a half inch stab wound had miraculously disappeared..

Gosh, I totally forgot to swoon over Gaara's knight and shining armor routine last chapter.. so here I am, still swoon! XD

Still, isn't it weird that none of the doctors in that hospital came running around looking for a worthwhile study or something.. or at least trying to keep the patient under observation.. I doubt they've seem someone with regenerating abilities like that..
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Oh, why now this is weird.. So I wasn't mistaken to think that Itachi was stay with Sasuke even after the massacre.. One would think he'd flee if he was guilty..

..but I thought it was a ghost that was haunting that house.. was it just the intent to kill that haunts the walls? Are you sure it's Itachi? I'm still in denial.. but could it be possible that Hiashi had a hand with the killings? ..So technically.. who stabbed Hinata? Madara? Someone pretending to be Itachi? ..LOL, Yeah, looks like I'm still in denial.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I'm still going with the theory that the Hyuuga cousins had moved into a house with a questionable history (judging from the offer the real estate agent sold it off with).. a house who also seemed to belong to the Uchiha family somehow.. the question remaining is.. up until when did the Uchiha's reside there? If it were only three months ago before the cousins moved.. shouldn't Naruto be aware of said house even if Sasuke somewhat lost his memories?

This now leads me to my new theory ..Could it be that the Uchiha matriarch and patriarch are separated and another Uchiha, possibly Fugaku, who was the red eyed shadow.. not Itachi? Well, next chapter will reveal more! I'm so happy about all this gueassing..
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Gaara! Damn it! Why do you have to be so adorable and perfect? XD

The red head's and Sasuke's post-match showdown had me laughing. Ahhh.. What fun! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Oh Anko..A sensei instigating a nap at the study hall.. I love it.

Yay! Ino and Hinata just patched things up! Lucky she didn't have to tell her that Uchiha and her are just friends.. because obviously, Sasuke has his own plans..

This flashback is getting me confused now. I can't seem to draw a working theory I'm confident about! Wow, that's actually very exciting for me! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Noo! Ino and Hinata's friendship! Darn it all! I thought she was good with Shikamaru!

And who's this emerald eyed savior? Gaara or Sakura?
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Oh dear! It's attacking Hinata! Damn.. But I liked that house.. Do they have to move now or will our little heiress keep it to herself?
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
What does Neji know? Were the Uchiha's massacred just recently? What happened two to three months ago.. Wow, supernatural, mystery and suspense!