Reviews for The Gang Gets Famous
Neon-Night-Light chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
This is so hilarious! I have no idea how you do it but I'm laughing like a maniac.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Sweetest R/P I've read in a while. I loved how oblivious Ralphie was, and Carlos was hilarious. I'm kind of convinced he's bi. Wanda was, well Wanda, and Tim was characterized in a very interesting way. Loved it!
QueenGenie16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OMG! Carlos kept asking Raphie if he got a discount at Ralph's. That's like an awesome gag!
Syn'ri chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
I have never laughed so freaken hard at EVERY chapter in a story. You had me rolling! Especially Wanda and Carlos, omfg, that was great! I wish it could have went on forever.
stripedpolkadots chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
oh. my. GGOD!

crying.

im crying.

my familys eyeing me like im crazy because im pounding the table and CRYING.

no joke.

tony danza lookalike carlos hilarious.

seriously.

i havent laughed that hard in like... forever.

bravo.

be proud.

bravo.

oh! oh! and please update.

-stripedpolkadots.
EverAfter153 chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I liked the R/P! We need more R/P fluff around here...you write them so sweet, it makes me want to rush off and write some more R/P fluff for the fandom:P Interesting story, write more soon.
the ultimateSora chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Oh, the win...THE WIN. Making Wanda look stupid is too easy.

Tim singing "Tiny Dancer" to Wanda...BEST WIN EVER.
the ultimateSora chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Oh, the win in this chapter. Phoebe's "Pissah" line and "Do It With My Sox On"...always win.

"“AND I WOULD ALLOW IT.” Wanda retorted, “BECAUSE HE MADE THRILLER.”"

- WANDA WOULD.
23lilly chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
am i glad you updated, this place has been dead for the longest time, anyway im glad that da and carlos arent a thing in this story i dont really like da here, maybe carlos and keisha will hook up or something theyd be cute in thsi scenerio plz continue to update very hilarious story oh and ralphie and pheobe are real cute
the ultimateSora chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
- desperate to get the image of a certain strapping young 80s TV star – nude – from his head.

Oh, whatever, Carlos, you know you like naked Danza.

- “TSST!”

WIN.

- “Name your dick ‘George Costanza.’ It’s small, pudgy, and hairy around the edges.”

Tim speaketh the truth.

- “Truth.”

“Who do you like?”

“Dare.”

Oh, Phoebe, you never cease to amuse me.

- “You see, Carlos has really bad gas.”

“He can literally clear a room with it. He warned us that he had a rancid burrito earlier today.”

CARLOS RANCID BURRITO WIN. He should know better than to buy a burrito from those traveling taqueria trucks.

- “The problem with that is that no one really liked your old self.”

Keesha also speaketh the truth.

- “I like to sleep naked sometimes.”

J.R. likes his freedom.

- “That was it. She could probably have a very fulfilling relationship with a girl. But I know that in this case – at least – Phoebe likes the dick.”

“Has Phoebe even had the dick?”

THIS MADE ME LAUGH A LITTLE TOO HARD.

- Aw, I love non- commitment!D.A. and I-WANT-STRINGS-AND-A-GIRLFRIEND!Arnold

- “Some creepy Mexican we don’t know, I mean.”

NOT TO NAME NAMES OR ANYTHING. :D

- “Tim is going to pimp you out on Santa Monica so I can buy a purse.”

A: Sometimes, being pretty has its downfalls :(
23lilly chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
caliifornia lovee...city of COMPTON THEY KEEP IT ROCKIN...now that song is stuck in my head...anyway great story though i kind of really dislike how sleazy carlos is and the whole arnold/da thing probably cause im a fan of da/c ...anyway cool story got to go listen to california love
the ultimateSora chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Tony Danza, "The Dog Weesperer", and Carlos stuck in a wood paneled van...ALL WIN.