Reviews for Fight the Future
MeShelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Adorable! I've honestly never eaten enough candy to the point of being sick, but it certainly sounds like a painful stomach flu.

I'm torn between feeling amused and slightly annoyed about his opening thoughts. "Sort of like a secret handshake, only not." I liked that, because it immediately divides between strangers and not-strangers (e.g., Dean). But then he goes on to (kind of vindictively) blame Dean for his predicament-"...Dean will just have to deal with whatever he gets."

Sam's grumbling was fun to read, but there's something unsettling about it, too, just like with "Sam can see he has to change tactics and fast." It's cute-*very* cute-and in this lighthearted setting is very fitting. All the same, there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

The *1812 Overture*-haha; that certainly would seem like Dean's type, if he were into classical...something strong and resonating.

Dean's breakdown of the situation was hilarious, especially the last sentence.

Very cute ending scene. I was soothed by Sam's ambition to save Dean from a similar fate, as well as his internal admission that the danger is gone.

~Michelle
irnan chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Lovely story! Simply hilarious, not to mention a warning to us all!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was just too funny. I've seen a lot of Halloween stories out there but this won is the best for me. Sick little (or not so little) Sammy. Evil candy! Evil! LMAO