Reviews for Upside Down, Inside Out
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
This is a very interesting story about Sam being caught by the despair demon.
Arilaen chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Loved it! Interesting idea, very original high school assignment D D
Shannanigans chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Nice story. Really interesting concept. The "project" sounds fascinating (and really dangerous!)
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
Woo, that was some really good angst. I do wonder though, if Sam's grades will ever find him again. Seems like the Child Services Whatever would be looking for the family after their flight from the hospital, and that use of a real name would be needed to have a long-term rental...so I do wonder if anything else horrible is going to happen to the Winchesters...um is there more to the story, or is this the end? Either way, I'll be happy with it because I think it will work either way.
StoryTagger chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Poor Sammy, I wonder if they will ever figure out that Sammy is doing that project and that John knew nothing about it...
funkyspunk chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Very nice! I liked this fic because it was really different from many out there. The plot was very interesting and fun to read, so thanks for that! ) And I'm thankful I got to read all 10 chapters without wait, hehe.

Awesome job :)
funkyhigh chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Awesome fic!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
great story
lelann37 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
oh i loved it! sammy's back and dean's there for him again! happy new year!
Sam666 chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
Great Chapter, can't wait to see what happens next
bb1028 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
oh, definitely loved it! great job with this, i enjoyed reading every bit of it. see ya later :) ..beth
sendintheclowns chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
A very satisfying resolution to an interesting story. Nice job :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
What an awesome way to end a fantastic story! I was so scraed of what that reaper would want in return for bringing Sam back only ti find out she really didn't want anything-she just needed to know why he was able to feed a despair demon so well! Looks like Sammy's big heart is what actually saved him this time!

How wonderful to see that John actually took some time away from the hunt to allow Sam to heal before getting back into things!

Loved the fact that Dean didn't allow negative connotations to keep him from wearing the jacket that Sam had gotten him for his nirthday-because that basically lets Sammy know how much he is loved by his older brother!
friendly chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
good job.. that was a great job...
ephiny63 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
TOTALLY LOVED IT!

Hey Honey

by the way if you didn't realise it I loved the ending. WOW I had tears in my eyes, I was on the edge of my seat and sigh laughing at the end of it, running the whole gambit of emotions.

Well done