Reviews for Upside Down, Inside Out
firstcatfish chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
This was a good story, but in many ways it felt like the bare bones of a story. So much detail was left out that sometimes conclusions the characters reached made me pause because I couldn't see how the story built up to those points. Please don't consider this a flame because I did enjoy reading it and I'm glad you shared it. Overall, a very interesting start and well worth a rewrite with lots more detail.
theredflag99 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
beautiful
whiteraven67 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Amazing story! Thanks for writing!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
This is a very interesting story about Sam being caught by the despair demon.
Arilaen chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Loved it! Interesting idea, very original high school assignment D D
Shannanigans chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Nice story. Really interesting concept. The "project" sounds fascinating (and really dangerous!)
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
Woo, that was some really good angst. I do wonder though, if Sam's grades will ever find him again. Seems like the Child Services Whatever would be looking for the family after their flight from the hospital, and that use of a real name would be needed to have a long-term rental...so I do wonder if anything else horrible is going to happen to the Winchesters...um is there more to the story, or is this the end? Either way, I'll be happy with it because I think it will work either way.
StoryTagger chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Poor Sammy, I wonder if they will ever figure out that Sammy is doing that project and that John knew nothing about it...
funkyspunk chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Very nice! I liked this fic because it was really different from many out there. The plot was very interesting and fun to read, so thanks for that! ) And I'm thankful I got to read all 10 chapters without wait, hehe.

Awesome job :)
funkyhigh chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Awesome fic!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
great story
lelann37 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
oh i loved it! sammy's back and dean's there for him again! happy new year!
Sam666 chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
Great Chapter, can't wait to see what happens next
bb1028 chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
oh, definitely loved it! great job with this, i enjoyed reading every bit of it. see ya later :) ..beth
sendintheclowns chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
A very satisfying resolution to an interesting story. Nice job :)