Reviews for From Me To You
fdksn chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
great story! please update asap!
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 18 . 4/4/2008
i knew paul was cheating on gabi, gabi should go to troy 4 support, aw charlie and anabella update soon D
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
aw
Anonymus chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
that b*tch! stupid Danielle doesnt even understand "and, and you're a jock. " well you're a w*ore.

sorry about that...lol

update soon!
deleteasap chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
awesome, awesome story. not sure if i said that in my last review - so i'll say it again, awesome story!

xoxo alina virgilyn
alina virgilyn c. brooks chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
I've been reading this, but I just had to comment -

"American Idol, it's an old TV show. Never mind." I love that line! Well, off to read the rest of this . . .

xoxo alina virgilyn
ihatepeas chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
ARGH! I love leaving reviews for you because the stories are so good! They just keep getting better and better!

LOVE the story.

I am possibly going to die waiting to find out what happens with Charbela and Troyella.
brucas224 chapter 16 . 3/27/2008
love it more more charlie and anabela and more troyella and the gang and more ryan too love it update soon!
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
aw when do paul and gabi break up, gabi should catch paul with a another woman and troy is there to help her. I love their kids D
ihatepeas chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
YAY!

I checked this about every day for two weeks after I first became addicted, and when nothing showed up, I thought I might have to live with the fact that Charbella and Troyella never live happily ever after.

THEN YOU SHOWED UP AGAIN.

And made my day :]

Thank you.

Pee-Ess: This chapter is GOLD. I actually laughed, which is rare for me when reading off a computer screen.
mahnoor chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
hey

nice chp/u better update soon or ill hunt u down :p bye
brucas224 chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
love it more more troyella and charbela love it more update soon!
harrypottergirlie89 chapter 15 . 2/28/2008
aw i love the disney movie part! this was super cute! love it : ]
ihatepeas chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love this! I'm seriously addicted.

Please update soon!

I'm thinking I like Charbela more than Troyella. But I'm definately interested to see what's going to happen with Troyella. Surely she won't stay with Paul?

Love your writing. Think it's amazing.
xorss chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
Awesomee chapter! I loved the "Disney movie" joke, especially! Charbela is adorablee. Maybe more adorable than Troyella?
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »