Reviews for Lioness
Cassandra Novala chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
I really like this!

I was kinda freaked out at the idea of Lucius/Molly at the start, but the way the relationship is developing has me hoping that they end up together and married! And the Severus/Lily scenes are cute :)

Can't wait to read the next update!
The Wandmaker chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Love all your stories. Hope you give us the unexpected, though Because anybody can write a "wistful for what we almost had" fic. Anybody can write the brief, heartbreakingly ironic school fling that reverts back to canon. In fact, that's how most fanfic writers do it, in the end.

But the reason I'd love to see Lucius end up with Molly is not because I'm particularly romantic - but I do love turning canon on its ear. I would love to see Molly have a little bit of Lucius rub off on her personality, as Lady Malfoy. She'd still be kind and earth-mother-y, but elegant. But the real kicker would be to see the wonderful Fred and George Weasley re-imagined as Fred and George Malfoy. Just to see them drive Lucius insane would be hilarious. Lucius with a family of hellions, who even scare Bellatrix to death...what a riot!

In any event, whatever you choose - a very original story.
Laelwen chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Phew! I loved the way you smoothed over Molly finding out about Lucius. Realistic but touching. I do love the way you are writing Lucius in this.

I wonder where he's going to take her...
Alethea27 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Wouldn't be something if Lucius fell in love with Molly? Hmm ...there might be seven little Malfoys instead of Weasleys. I do hope whatever happens with them doesn't affect Sev and Lily's relationship.
Laelwen chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
So Severus told? I must say I'm not entirely surprised. I'm glad Molly already expected Lucius to have ulterior motives when he asked her out; it would be rather messy if she actually thought he liked her from the start. Always assuming Lily will tell Molly what Snape told her.

I wonder what James and Sirius are planning...
Laelwen chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
It was touching that Lucius enjoyed his date with Molly so much as to ask for another. I am really enjoying the softer side of his character you are showing. I do hope he reconciles soon with Severus...

Clever of you to have Lucius dislike the idea of dying and killing for a mark; I hope he doesn't get drawn in too deep to the deatheater fold.

Hope you update soon.
aterriblebeautyisborn chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I like how you portrayed Lucius. It's unique but believable.
abandonedaccount2 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Hi!

Just stumbled across this fic today while trying to feed my LE/SS craving, and I am very glad I did!

I love your characterizations all around, and especially Lucius'. Most people portray him as a fairly flat, stuck-up black hat...but your spin is much more believable and entertaining. I never imagined Lucius as a womanizer, but it works so well!

Also, I love the careful plotting you've done to help Severus and Lily make amends...I was grinning like an idiot when Lily agreed to give him another shot. :) Looking forward to more!

Sev
Laelwen chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I am loving Lucius in your story. It's nice to see him portrayed as a sophisticated, polite person, who is believably the same person as in the later books (and movies).

I hope he doesn't blow things too soon... it's kind of nice seeing his softer side, even if it is fake (something of which I am not completely sure).
icansoar chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Very interesting.
IK chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
good,I seems to be interested about this :)
deleted2012 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
I like it! :)
Escoger chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I do hope this goes well (I am a complete sucker for Lily/Severus pairings, and I hope that this turns out well in the end, rather than a canon ending...). Very interesting idea of having Lucius helping Severus try to 'seduce' Lily. It would be quite ironic if Lucius ends up falling for Molly Weasley for real. Update soon!
Airlady chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Good execution of a well thought out plan.
CanadianDarkFox chapter 2 . 11/17/2008