Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Such a wonderful story, I've read the whole thing so far:) I know it hasn't been updated in years, but is there any hope of finding out what happened to Nathaniel? Such a tormenting cliffhanger D: excellent writing overall!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hiiiiii. I was just wondering if you're ever going to finish this story? I love it so so so so much and you left it on such a cliffhanger! I really hope you haven't lost your inspiration for writing, because you're so talented at it...it would be such a shame for Alice and Uncas' story to remain untold when so many readers are invested in them :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
AMAZING! I loved the whole story. I just couldn't stop reading! But could you PLEASE finish it? I'm dieing to know what will happen to Nathaniel, and everybody else!
Cgirlie24 chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Really great job with this story! I really hope that you continue this shortly, I read it all in one day.

I thought you did a great job with details ao that reader can really be immersed into the story. Hope to see more soon, thank you for writing!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OwO So sweet.
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Will there be more? I really like this story. :)
DearestAmy chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Today I had a look at your profile and my mood lightened when I read you have not abondend "Lost" . I am really happy about that, because this story is wonderful and one of my absolute favourites. You made my day.
CelticGirl7 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
One thing that I forgot to mentio. Last chapter was that I thoroughly enjoyed the scene of Edward in pain and Thomas mocking him. Very amusing and satisfying indeed. XD
Seriously, of someone could make fan art of this (particularly for the OCs) I would be very happy indeed.
The change of Alice from becoming timid to being too free is rather astonishing and also humerous. I wouldn't mind if you make some more references to the events of the movie again, since I still enjoy it's story. What's next the Hurons will be shown again? Probably unlikely, but it would bring great twists of Magua somehow coming back I to our character's lives. Great, now I'm shivering.
Drama still reigns over this story (again, like one of the best soap operas) and Nathaniel is still in captivity. I grimaced at Chingachook coming in (BUSTED!) and the image of a guilty Uncas is very amusing indeed. XD
Anyway, your story hasn't been updated in quite a while, but maye in the future that shall change. This has been a GREAT GREAT GREAT read and I thank you authoress of sharing yor creativity! :D
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
CelticGirl7 chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
I just started reading this Tory, and am one chapter away from finishing it! At the beginning I was a bit apprehensive, but I enjoyed chapter after chapter and marveled at your improvements on storytelling.

The OCs are all wonderful (except for the mean ones, since I just wanna give 'em a kick or punch XD) and I've come to love them and wish for their happiness as much as I wished for that of Uncas and Alice. This story reminded me of Little House on the Prairie and Amor Real (a wonderful historical Mexican telenovela) and was just as dramatic and great to read.

My favorite of your OCs has to be Tankawun (ironic, since at first glance of her appearance in earlier chapter I thought she had a different personality in mind XD), Annabel and James (What's NOT to love about this happy couple that I grinned like an idiot for at the happy news of their future member of their family), Hopocan (great Indian chief and definitely someone I would enjoy having a conversation with), Stephen (a boy I certainly could fall for), and even Anicus during this chapter.

One of the scenes that I enjoyed the most were the Lenapes on their mission to go to the fort. I laughed at their inexperience of sneaking and the bards exchange with one another and marveled at their will to rescue their friends. I wouldn't mind reading another scene like this!

Ad the Alice/Uncas pairing here. Seriously, they've gone through ,any things here, almost as much as some main couples would in some of the Hispanic soap operas my mother would watch! But this is good in my opinion, since I would be on edge, wishing that things will turn out the better for them. You've taken the possible outcome of life after the movie if these two lived and made it EVOLVE! I am impressed by how far this story and your writing talent has come.

I am envious of your talent, and actually would cook up ideas for my own LotM oneshot/story. But I know you would definitely surpass me. XD

Anyway, love the story, the scenes between their wonderful main couple here, and hope that Nathaniel will be rescued!

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
ErraticPerfectionist chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Argh! I've run out of chapters to read! Please tell there will be more eventually?
ErraticPerfectionist chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
I'd love to read those scenes which didn't make the final cut. I've been gratefully enjoying reading your Alice/Uncas story over the past two days while I've been sick with flu. I stayed up until 2am reading it last night because I just couldn't stop! ;)
guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
no updates anymore? would love to read the whole story. amazing work ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Hope you to update it soon.
DearestAmy chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I agree, Sallys Song by Amy Lee ist great and really suits your Alice. Theres a wonderful Alice/ Uncas video with this song on Youtube.
CeffylGwyn chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Hopocan is secretly rooting for team Alice/Uncas methinks :P What a brave girl to go in there like that! xD

This: "As always, it was her innocence that undid him so thoroughly." made me sigh like a schoolgirl. WONDERFUL line!

GAH you build me up and then break me back down so quickly! (luckily thought, I know the end HEHE)

Look forward to reading more :)