Reviews for Wake up by my side
Angela chapter 1 . 10/29
I don't want Drake and Josh to be separated :(
OND chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
"Maybe it's just inevitable,"

Great line. ;D Love it.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"if that is what destroying yourself feels like, then maybe its not so stupid or dangerous or scary at all. Maybe its just inevitable." That was so amazing. Very lovely and fulfilling. Im absolutely in love with it.

assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
"Josh knows that all the letters to Great Uncle Harold in the world won't save him, because he's pretty sure that, 'in love with your step brother' puts one pretty firmly on the 'eternal damnation' list."

Hahaha :) I love Josh's angst and his slight awareness of what Drake feels, just enough to know he has to control the conversation back to what he can deal with. The end lines were SO good too :D
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This time I read it *because* it was yours. ;)

Once again, I love your writing style and the way you portray the boys-especially inner emotions. Characteristically amazing!

*still needs to see Really Big Shrimp and Josh is Done, which I've heard so much about but sadly there is no 101cupcakes of the D&J fandom*
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aww! luv. and i really liked the quote you used at the top. very fitting. i just wish it hadn't stopped there... if you know what i mean ;)
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Pretty awesome story. Radical tale
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
soulmatesDC chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
"Without you. Alone. Same thing."

I'm all warm inside.

I loved this Drake. He's always so confident and in control, but now he's unsure and scared and I love that it's only Josh that seems to make it right.

And then there goes the whole 'Drake is a hoe' thing, because as soon as he knows it's safe to kiss Josh, he pounces.
Reijou chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
"That man looks like sex" made me giggle.

Their confessions made me giggle even more.

You are such an awesome writer; lovely job :)
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Ooh! I really luv the last line here. Very nice feeling! Luverly!
proud ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
wow that last paragraph had me speechless you are a really great writer i can sense all their thoughts and emotions
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Sweet && sad - the way I like it.

And I did like this story. Good job.
mysteriousblue chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was fantastic!
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Guh. Fantastic as ALWAYS. I wish I could say a lot, but I have to get into character.

Before I go, though, I just have to mention: going off to college is like the opposite of kryptonite, in my opinion. Like, I have two? Three? in my head, and hopefully you will see them soon.

One of them is a Lizwin that started off as one of those first lines prompts, but I'm thinking of turning it into a story, because its getting longer and longer and longer.

And another is a Chyan. So I was excited to see this. I keep wanting to write them something, but I have all this inspiration for all these other ships and nothing for them, but hopefully soon.