Reviews for The Inevitable
Ely Bea chapter 5 . 4/1
I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY. THIS FANFICTION IS 7/6 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN ME. WOW PEOPLE
Great story. You captured them perfectly. Not dragged out at all. Inner conflict was so realistic
brownskin01 chapter 18 . 2/19
that was well written...but a really disappointing diatribe. instead of it being an empowering moment. she sounds more weak
Abbi chapter 8 . 1/9
I think Stewart looked more like a vampire than Pattinson when she played human Bella. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that Bella's face was very expressive. Cough...New Moon... Cough...
Abbi chapter 6 . 1/9
Shite! I have to admit that this was less sappier than the books... I love the new Bella! I always thought she should've put her foot down for more than just giving birth to Renesmee.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2020
Bella is still so stupid
Joclynn chapter 24 . 11/23/2020
I loved your story! I read Midnight Sun and the nostalgia was so glorious that I immediately pounded back New Moon again then stumbled upon your story! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2020
Great story, would love to see if a one off of where Bella cannot take Edward back and where you would take that story line.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 24 . 7/20/2020
Very sweet story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/30/2020
Muita fofinha ainda mais que tem come├žo e fim
Reinbeau chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
Holy Sh. . . aving Cream for sure.
Reinbeau chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
How did I miss this one?
melancholymelody chapter 24 . 1/13/2020
good
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 12/13/2019
Bella is acting dumb ok I get that she is different but she is still Bella just a bitter Bella. I hope she pulls her head out of her ass. I don't blame her for treating them like carp the Cullen s deserve it.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 12/13/2019
I don't think her name fits her. She should go by her name. To me she is trying to convince herself she is not Bella Swan. She is being stupid
2,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »