Reviews for The Inevitable
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
this is so sad im literaly crying love this story its awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
::..) awww! Im crying here!
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
luv dis story
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
This has been a great story. I am happy I didn't need to wait for chapters since I found this about a week ago. Sad what happened to everyone but also good that most of them save for Charlie had good long lives and Bella and Edward found each other and happiness again. I'm not one to ever really read Edward and Bella stories but I am glad I did. Fantastic job :)
Supernova Carinae chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
The first two chapters are great so far!

I haven't seen the others, but they will sure be as good as these. I'm going to read it all to the very last word.

Thanks for writing!
Ticcing Bat chapter 24 . 6/1/2012
lovely story
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
I loved it...great ending btw... You hav great imagination.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
:)...,
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Great job... Hope she forgives them soon...
bhr chapter 24 . 5/13/2012
Aww... so cute at the end :) I'm glad theyre together, that JAke got his happy ending, that all the important people that Bella couldn't be around are all resting peacefully, and that above all else, my favorite canon couple are together! :D

Thank you for writing a heartfelt, wonderful story. Well written, a lot of great chapters, a lot of great moments, and I'm honored I got to read your story :) I apologize for my commenting for some chapters when I didn't agree, because in the end, it only made sense that the story played out the way it did.

Truly wonderful and beautiful story.
bhr chapter 23 . 5/13/2012
Whoa... the proposal! haha. didn't see that one coming, but it's a nice surprise :D lol and the whole gang xD
bhr chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
Lol. I think I know where the next chapter goes, so I'll just say I'm happy that Bella is happy :) In my head, Jake is already happy too!
bhr chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
:D It's all smiles and sighs of contentment and tiredness. It's late here and I can't stop reading xD
bhr chapter 20 . 5/13/2012
If I was being honest, I'd rather she found someone else. But because this is true BxE fashioned, it's ok.
bhr chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
I fought back tears, but because the chapter hit personal reasons... Poor Charlie. Poor Jake. Great chapter by the way. Possibly my favorite out of the whole story, even if she's never seeing Jacob..
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »