Reviews for The Inevitable
Cullenista chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Your paragraph lengths are fine. Great narrative. I cannot wait to read their first meeting. I haven’t read many of these Bella-was-changed-while-Edward-was-gone stories but this one has me hooked. You manage to make it a realistic, human story.
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
This is a good story...i hope you update soonly.
she is brighter chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
hmm...

\\amy\\
MidnightWritter chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Oh man! I want another chapter! This story is great! I hope you update often.
jashaw chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
I like the idea but it's starting to be a little depressing... Give us some hope.
Raine Delmont chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Really good! Looking forward to an update!
Belle07 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
okay, so she's bella but not bella. okay

keep writing
anonymouswriterfortheirowngood chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
this story is awesomely written! it's probably the best edward-leaves-bella-bella-gets-changed-they-meet-again stories on this site! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
not done baking chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
This is really good, it's not original in plot but the set up is really good. Your narrative is definitely better than your dialogue. You write some very awesome narrative, it's not dull to read. Not a lot of people can get away with writing entire chapters that have little to no dialogue, most people just end up skimming it. Just don't be afraid of small paragraphs. It may not be what they teach you at school but it's so much easier to read online!
not done baking chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Definitely the best chapter yet, just don't be afraid to make smaller paragraphs. Long paragraphs are really hard to read on
bitten'n'smitten chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
WOW! I love it. The first 3 chapters were heartbreaking and desperate. I think that you stayed true to the characters, except for Edward's plan to end his life. I still think he would have done that - but I am SO GLAD he didn't.

I can't wait to see what happens at school - they will see each other right?
Mish chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
So far so good. I think you could go really far with this, keep it up!
Ksangi chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Yikes, remind me not to read your stories when I'm in a bad mood. I think, at least I hope, she's still "alive". Please please keep writing.
Kyrra chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is a really interesting start. I'm really curious to see what is going to happen, and what did happen. Please keep writing!
Cullenista chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
I’m going to hope Bella was abducted by vampires and she was changed. The writing style is crisp and has a good flow. You are a good storyteller. Let’s not wait too long to get a whiff of Bella. They’re all pretty bright vampires. I would think one of them would already have realized what happened, what with finding blood in the kitchen and no body. Good foreshadowing. Now get going.
2,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 Next »