Reviews for The Inevitable
daniiidarko chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
WOW,

i love this story its wonderful. Please Update soon, i really love where it's going. I havn't seen a future fic like this and i love it. So i can't wait to read more!

Good Job.
alwaysgone chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Just finished reading all 6 chapters this morning. Great story. Update soon !
Sarah Lima chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
This is the best thing I have read all day. You have talent. Please write more! That was awsome!
Lara chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Fabulous, so sad, if your planning that they never end up together, I'm never going to read another chapter..

Great stuff, btw

keep up the great work
WrittingPrincess9 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR STORY. WARNING WARNING GONNA EXPLODE WITHOUT NEXT CHAPPIE PLEASE UPDATE
MyArtIsInWords chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Yay!

Well... this isn't exactly good, is it?
angelpinkgal chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
great story pls update son
MidnightWritter chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Very nice chapter! Waiting for the next one.
cloudydreams4 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
OMG!

that was such a big cliffhanger! i cant wait!
she is brighter chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
lmao

\\amy\\
not done baking chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I liked this chapter. Bella's name cracked me up. Buffy fan much?
sdh chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Very nice. I cried when I was reading this. Great job on how Bella and Edward are feeling. I hope they can work through things. They deserve to be happy. Update soon!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
ARG! I just picked up this story yesterday and have been enjoying it thoroughly and then BOOM Chapter 5 has perhaps the wickedest cliffhanger in the history of fan fic! This is a really good take on the idea. I have seen the idea before with some success, but I'm just really taken by your writing style. You have captured Edward angst extremely well and I can feel Bella's lonliness. Thanks and please update soonly-must know what happens!
lolly12 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Wow, that was great. Can't to read what happens next.
Belle07 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
not bad, but update faster. and longer chapter pleease. yes i'm annoying

keep writing