Reviews for The Inevitable
MidnightWritter chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Very nice chapter! Waiting for the next one.
cloudydreams4 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
OMG!

that was such a big cliffhanger! i cant wait!
she is brighter chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
lmao

\\amy\\
not done baking chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I liked this chapter. Bella's name cracked me up. Buffy fan much?
sdh chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Very nice. I cried when I was reading this. Great job on how Bella and Edward are feeling. I hope they can work through things. They deserve to be happy. Update soon!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
ARG! I just picked up this story yesterday and have been enjoying it thoroughly and then BOOM Chapter 5 has perhaps the wickedest cliffhanger in the history of fan fic! This is a really good take on the idea. I have seen the idea before with some success, but I'm just really taken by your writing style. You have captured Edward angst extremely well and I can feel Bella's lonliness. Thanks and please update soonly-must know what happens!
lolly12 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Wow, that was great. Can't to read what happens next.
Belle07 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
not bad, but update faster. and longer chapter pleease. yes i'm annoying

keep writing
Leria chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I know that you said writing Edward/Bella was hard for you, but you are doing an awesome job! I can't wait to see all their reactions to seeing each other in the next chapter.
annahelenamccrea chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
o! I love this story! It is the cliche "Edward leaves, Bella gets Bitten" but WAY better! its not like 'OMG im a vampire and have every power imaginable! YAY!' Its really good! Update soon pleasee! :D
Cue the Starlight chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I love how you've set up this story...can't wait to read what is going to happen next! I did have to chuckle though about the secretary at the school...I pictured her as a crusty, old Lauren. lol ;)
Isa-BELLA Swan91 chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Ok so leaving it there was a little harsh :P Now i'm going to check everyday til you update :D Great story!
lionola chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Amber Benson? Isn't that a teacher in Doha College? Sorry, just thought it was funny how they both coincidentally had the same name.

Really good story (: well written and liking the plot.
Metalwhale chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
WOW. You are such an amazing writer! I've been keeping up with the half-breed diaries as well, and I'm utterly in awe! I'm ecstatic that you've began writing another story and am hooked! I can't wait to see where this story will go! Great job! And I do have to say that you do a marveouls job depicting Edward and Bella, which is alot to say considering so few come close to doing them any justice! Please update soon!
toujoursmoi chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I love that this story is so much more believeable than so many others. The way victoria found her and the fact that you remember that Edward can read people's minds. nice job.
2,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »