Reviews for The Inevitable
Kyrra chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is a really interesting start. I'm really curious to see what is going to happen, and what did happen. Please keep writing!
Cullenista chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
I’m going to hope Bella was abducted by vampires and she was changed. The writing style is crisp and has a good flow. You are a good storyteller. Let’s not wait too long to get a whiff of Bella. They’re all pretty bright vampires. I would think one of them would already have realized what happened, what with finding blood in the kitchen and no body. Good foreshadowing. Now get going.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is great! Just the kind of story I've been looking for.

Please do continue it, I want to see where you're going with this.

Wonderful story :]
Zandra Gorin chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm expecting some sort of twist here. :) So please post the next chapter! pleasepleasepleaseplease!
fuckumish chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Continue it seems another of those Bella's a vamp story or mabye Edward dies after going 2 da Volturi? Search The Cherry 's a good story but i didn't write it;it has Bella dead and Edward after her but it's really sweet so mabye it can give U some insight!Good Luk!XD
Heartbroken1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I think this story definitely has potential! I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. I'm guessing Bella was changed and isn't really dead. :)
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149