Reviews for The Inevitable
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 12/13/2019
I think the Cullen s are very naive to think that every humans is promised a full life with love and kids it is not. The only guaranty humans get is taxes and death.
CapriSunnyD chapter 9 . 12/3/2019
Good god. Hey, you abandoned me for 75 years and that entire time was spent being nothing short of miserable. Let's take a few days and get back to how things were.

Terrible.
CapriSunnyD chapter 7 . 12/3/2019
She sure seems to be opening up stupidly fast so far. Been a single chapter and she is already talking to them... Seems like this could be a letdown.
Naenae30 chapter 2 . 11/26/2019
Fabulous
Naenae30 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Loved it!
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2019
Wow so Bella is not Bella than how is this a Bella and Edwrad story. She sounds like an idot.
Jen chapter 5 . 5/8/2019
75 years? Her high school friends are probably still alive and in town...
MaColly21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
Thank you for not making Jake an asshole. ..I love Edward...but some fics just really demonize Jake and I never felt like he was a bad guy...So thank you.
njausten chapter 24 . 10/24/2018
Love love this story! Thank you for sharing it.
Kageyjay chapter 23 . 7/20/2018
That was a good read. I think Bella forgave them too soon, just like in New Moon. I think she should have run away at least one more time It would be great if Edward really ran after her. Other than that I enjoyed it.
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 7/20/2018
I know what happened to Bella. Either Laurent or Victoria got to her. Since there are so many chapters, she must have become a vampire and they're going to find each other!
i hate 503 chapter 9 . 2/24/2018
why is the server stating that ur fanfic is very very very very i do not know what to keep
urs hatingly,
a frustrated reader
Harri chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Cool its awesome
LAB1 chapter 24 . 6/28/2017
I really enjoyed your story! I liked how it was more realistic and they didn't fall into bed 30 seconds after reuniting! I really appreciate the lower rating on your story! Much more romantic!
VampCullenForever chapter 24 . 6/28/2017
Bella forgived him so easily. A mistake with good intentions was still a mistake. How could Edward lie and then expect Bella to understand he always loved her?
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »