Reviews for The Inevitable
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
What a twist ...that was freaking great
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 3/5/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Kibachow chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
Nicely written. Wished Bella didn't forgive him so easily though. While he had good intentions, it Caused a lot of pain. He did suffer though but so did everyone else.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
I don't find Edward very convincing. 75 years of agony, and he just lets her take off. It's your story, but a "you are never again leaving my site" from a MATE really makes a whole lot more sense than "well, I'll just go home with my family. Maybe she'll forgive me one day."
I hate to whine, but he is so lame!
MarvelArmyBlink chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
JACOB DIED! :'(
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
An amazing one. Never expected twilight to be so fantastic. One totally forgets the real plot after reading this. Kudos
Nataly29 chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
Wow! This is a beautiful story, I enjoyed very much thank you!
Sallymonster chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Dear endlessly drowning,
Hello! I'm attempting to write a twilight fanfiction, and I was wondering if I could use scenes, paragraphs, and other things such as that from your story in my fanfiction. Thanks!
-sallymonster
Flo321 chapter 24 . 9/21/2016
Loved it!
ninny 1 chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
A wonderful story thank you
Softballpup12 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
Beautiful. This story was absolutely beautiful.
jk chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
I really don't understand. Why in the fuck would bella go to high school over and over? Shes 18 she doesn't fuckin have to be in school. Why in the fuck would she want to go to school over and over...it makes no sense...why not just work? or hang out at home with her...hobbies or whatever. and really? why high school over and over? it really makes no sense...its a complete fuckin waste of life...surely she could do soooo many other things...things that weren't stupid and annoying
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
i dont know if anyone else realizes but he asked her to take a walk last time, look at where it got them
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg dhbbiugeihudbiughibueuhibuobheuohbebouheouhbeoubheuobheouhbbuhoijqjfoaoorjdmaojrm
sweetiegirl16 chapter 18 . 3/4/2016