Reviews for Imprint
Rogue Daffodil chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Wow. That was really creepy, and that poor, poor child. I think I understood most of it upon reading the fic, but your explanation was very helpful.
Rosa Heartlily chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Ah, so that's what was going on! It completely failed to make sense to me. But it was disturbing :D

I think, in the main story, you could maybe tease out some of the 'mental conversations' that Vayne and Larsa have. I did not pick up at all that they were all in Vayne's head. Some clearer hints would go a long way, I think.

I loved your descriptions of the characters' thoughts and feelings, and seeing everything through Vayne's eyes made the whole thing very claustrophobic, and, therefore, more disturbing. Overall, a thumbs up, though I'm glad you posted the explanation.
Donroth chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very nice. Had to read it twice to fully get it, but this really is a beautiful piece of work. Great job! :D
Archadian chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I like this!

And yes I would like to hear the chick's side of the story!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Yikes, how creepy indeed. I presume that perhaps Vayne named the new baby "Larsa" if it's a boy. Dunno if the child turned out to be a girl, however. I'm also guessing that Vayne killed Penelo after the birth and at the end right there, Larsa is saying that he will soon join her in death. Of course, I have several ideas in my head but this is the first theory that came to mind. Do tell what happened!