Reviews for It's Just A Session
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wah! There should be more! But A nice one-shot nonetheless. I liked the progression throughout the chapter. :)
twilighttroyellafreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
this is great i wish it would have been longer. i would have read everything, it was that great :D
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
So very good!
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
absolutely loved it.
Iagus chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Can I get a trilogy? Pretty please? My adorable hazel eyes will tempt one from you... But seriously, I really like both of these stories. I can only imagine how awkard it must really be, in a situation like that, and your imaginings are very vivid and convincing. More!
muwahahagrl chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Great sequel I loved both stories but it saddens me cause I'm thinking d*mn Kring Paire can never get together! But either way brilliant story I think you should even make a sequel to the sequel! :)
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Wow. This is super-no pun intended-good...seriously, amazing. The thoughts are really well done and, by God, somebody on Fanfiction actually has impeccable grammar! Love it, love it, love. Update!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
great story! I really hope you continue this! :D
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm glad you decided to add on to 'Conversation.' I enjoyed that fic a lot.

I am very much in love with the 'midnight hazel' description. It's just so...beautiful. And perfect.

You've got Claire's character perfectly down to pat. I could hear her thinking every single one of these things.

Ha! Your descriptions of the family members' reactions were perfect.

Over so soon? Oh, but now I want more!

If you decide to make another installment, that will make me very happy, but even if you don't, I definitely still loved this one.

Great job!
WarningShot chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm so glad there's some realistic Paire out there. You write them both so well! Very tangible awkwardness in this one. I would definitely read more of these.
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Awesome oneshot, totally should contiuning this adding another chapter, love the peter claire relationship grr...to the word niece!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Geez, that was well written, just trying to get to the end had me squirming in my Poor Claire.

-Ellie
pairegal21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I loved and can't wait for the nxt chapter. How awkard btw peter and claire at the end at going to the same counselling session, that was probably my fave scene and especially the last line.