Reviews for My true love
Xena Athha chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Nice fic! X3

I love Kira's thought..

Really sweet and cute! Haha..
ArkT chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
well its good for it not being your mother language, i did see gramatical errors & run on sentances, oh & when charecters spek it should be "blah" not blah :D hope that helps!
Yoli16 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
like it. sad that its only one shot.
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
It is so bittersweet, I loved it.

They are the cutest couple and the taboo part just makes it more beautiful.

I do hope you continue it!

~Hugs & Kisses~
Lord Rasler chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
I noticed a huge improvement in your grammar. That is always a good sign. I like where this is going so far. I'll state my previous comment again: This has loads of potential.
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Well you were right. English isn't your strong suit.

Anyway, I like the first chapter. I managed to look past the huge spelling and grammatical errors. When I did, I found some potential. I'll keep reading, just try and work on that English.
CommandoDude chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
An improvement over your last chapter, your English is getting better. Though, your English is better then my German
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I love this story! I do! :)

Kira loves his sister so much it makes me smile. You are sucha great and wonderful sister! thank you for the gift.
Yuulan chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was a good first try!

There were a couple of misspelled words - visit doesn't have an e, contract? Was that what you were looking for? If it is, it has no e at the end too. I got confused.. concentrate? I don't know what you were aiming for at "contracte" - but your spelling is better than most native English speakers/writers in this site!

The « and » should be changed to " too, it got a little confusing at first but then I got used to it.

Overall, that was very romantic! Great job!
Gothikbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was very good for your first time writing in just English. I do hope you continue with this story, I would enjoy reading more chapters! :)
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Today I know why I live… I live because I love her, I live to love her… I’m nothing without her …

I love her…»

I LOVED it. Oh, sister-my best friend, my love! i love it and you!

:hugs and kiss:

Oh, What a beautiful gift! Thank you-you are always so sweet with me and giving me more than I deserve! :)

I have been so busy that it was so nice to read a new kira and cagalli story

This weekend i shall send my letter and gift! I promise. .

If you want to continue, I will help you okay? Send me the story before you post to Fanfiction and I will edit and help you. I am so proud of you! writing in english directly is really amazing.

:hugs:

i love you sister, thank you
NevermorexNevermore chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey!

A new story? cool, I loved the beginning a lot, some words where not seperated from each other, other then that it was good!

I love a good KiraCagalli fic you know :3

I feel sorry for KIra...he can't hold her, or kiss her whithout thinking more of here :D

Good beginning, please continue this one :P

Kiss and Hugs,