Reviews for A Dangerous Secret
HelloThere chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction for Drake and Josh! It is very well written compared to every other story I have read on here. Will you be writing any more stories for this particular fandom? I would love to read whatever else you have in store for this.
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
This is a different avenue for me. I find myself much more interested in the Drake/Mindy fanfictions that are around now, simply because there are more of them than Josh/Mindy fics. Also because I normally don't like reading the ones that heavily involve Josh. So I was extremely pleased to see how well this was written. It started out sweet, not much to it in terms of heavy plot, but then it quickly evolved into something much bigger. That move was incredibly well done. A couple of minor issues, though; Drake was portrayed well, but seemed a little OOC in a couple of parts; and I also find it somewhat implausible that Mindy, who was pushing 5% of her recommended daily calorie intake, didn't actually have something terrible happen to her sooner. With an intake like that, she probably shouldn't have even been standing, for fear of blacking out every time. With that said though, this was still really well done :)
Admiral Lily chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
Yay! so happy to find non-slash fics. I totally ship Drake and Josh in a brotherly best friend kind of way. Nothing romantic. ew. And I totally love JoshMindy as well. And I'll make up my own someone for Drake if no one else does one that I like well enough. :D
Josh chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Great story and one of the 2 Josh/Mindy stories that are great! Please make more of this couple and maybe a epilogue to this one. Peace!
bsloths chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
wow, this was a great story, so in-character, and very true to the vibe of the show. It's really well-written, too. Awesome job!
Sfactor94 chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
good chapeter keep on writting
moorejulie chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
cliffhanger!

getting better and better :]

update!
slayerkween chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OMG I *heart* this story so much! I myself am a BIG Josh/Mindy shipper so any story about them is immediatly awesome in my book. Great, great story this is!
Sfactor94 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
oh this is awsome! keep on writting plz!
moorejulie chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
you are an amazing writer

please continue SOON
jenna chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
continue!
sexykittylove chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
I L.O.V.E this story so much!

its like my favorite D&J fan fic yet!

please continue!
insidemyheart chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Its a good story. I like that its Josh/Mindy (my second favorite Drake and Josh pairing), but can I just offer you some friendly advice? Maybe you should take out the bit in your summary about the kinky incest gay stuff because no offense but it sounds like you're insulting other people's work, and that might be what's putting them off of reading your story.

Its a really good story though, I like the idea of someone else having problems instead of Drake, and I like that its more centered on Josh, since Drake seems to take over the place around here doesnt he? Anyway, I hope this helped and you continue on with this story. XD
Hushabye chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Love it so far! Keep writing! (And finally, not a fic about them being gay. I mean, that's fine and all, but too much gets too annoying. LOL) Go Josh and Mindy!
heyyo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007