Reviews for One Of Their Own
Jissy2013 chapter 10 . 9/1
Love it so good :)
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 4/27
Thanks for writing. Elijah Snape is a good name. How old was Harry when the Potters were destroyed?
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 10 . 4/4
I absolutely loved this story one if the best I have ever read!
i am not sure i would be convinced that Severus assumes he is any better than lily? he raped her, raped her and he says he is just stopping muggles from knowing about them. How does raping a woman justifies that you are stopping muggle from knowing about the wizards.

By the way is severus not half blood in this story?

I am finding not one good reason to assume that Severus is not a monster. I never knew there would be a story written by you which will portray Sev as anything but a saviour but this one he is a monster.
kirsty21 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story I “crying” so sad it over
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story so upset to see it over want to continue reading it
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Interesting ending. Elijah never remarried. Tell me it wasn't Lily that killed Emily. That would have been horrible!
Lily Pond chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Sev is my fav character. And I ship Snily.
laurenr7 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I loved this until the thing with lily's insides (including the baby) coming up. It's disturbing to me and really sad, but I don't hold anything against you.
mandancie chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
this was a very interesting story! :) I love the take you had on it! :) it was something totally different! :) I really enjoyed it! :)
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
this was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 7/9/2013