Reviews for New Beginning's
Love2read23 chapter 33 . 5/18
I vote: fine as is. In fact, it's great. Wonderful job. Well done. Thank you.
A line that I'm confused about it: "By the time he entered his second year at Hogwarts he'd finally understand. Severus would never stop being his dad no matter what he was..."
Alex did choose Iamia Institute, right? Of course he did. It's basically ran by his family.
I like that Alex looks like Severus. It's interesting that Severus retained Parseltongue while Alex got his looks (it would have been nice for them both to be able to speak it but I like the connection they have regardless). Also, I like clingy Alex. It's adorable. The two and a bit years that Alex has been with Severus really doesn't seem like very much but at least they're vampires and will have each other forever.
Thank you for writing. Great story. What an interesting concept of vampires that eat, drink, grow, and have children. I like it.
Love2read23 chapter 31 . 5/18
And look you answered my questions about Alex growing. Yay!
Love2read23 chapter 29 . 5/18
In reply to the author's note, I say yes go for the home run. Considering that this story is already complete, I'd like to say thank you for doing so and writing this. I don't understand the whole thing about vampire children and whether or not Alex will actually grow up or remain a child forever since no mention of his growth has been made but I love the bond that he and Severus had and I am quite enjoying this story. I also want to comment how amazed I am in the difference in the writing between your old and newer stories. I haven't looked at the dates to compare but I was reading a rather old one yesterday and it was, to be frank, appallingly bad. This one is really good in general and fabulous in comparison. Not to be mean, just to offer a compliment in your improvement and a thanks, I guess, that you've allowed everyone to be part of this journey.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 5/18
Dumbledore knows about the horcruxes, right? They should have put him back under Veritaserum and ask him about everything.
Katie79601 chapter 5 . 4/11
Love this story so much
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 33 . 1/19
Awesome!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 33 . 1/8
Really liked this story but wish Draco and his parents had been friends in story. I like stories where Severus and Lucius are best friends as are Harry and Draco
Tamha chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
Having Sirius half responsible for the deaths of the muggles was a nice way to take Peter out of the picture. It certainly makes more sense than him not getting off any spells before the rat slipped away.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
good.
Jissy2013 chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
Love it so sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
Que hijo de puta es Dumbledore I hope he burn in hell, poor Alex but at least he has people who care for him _ :(
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
This is just getting good love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Love it so sweet Sev and Alex have such a sweet bond it just adorable:) (:
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 33 . 6/22/2015
I really liked this fic, in my opinion it is fine as is but it's up to you, if you feel you can continue it then do so. I loved how you sided Remus with Severus and Alex instead of with Sirius.
slyhuff chapter 33 . 4/22/2015
what a great story, loved every moment, i wouldn't mind a sequel