Reviews for New Beginning's
jak3811 chapter 33 . 7/4
Very nice. I like the happy ending
HoneyBear84 chapter 33 . 6/14
Loved it and wud love a sequel
I finally like a version of Remus!
nightpurr1 chapter 33 . 5/14
I have read this b4. It's good but I have only one thing I wish you had added. I wish we would of got an answer as to why Severus received the money that left to him if Harry died. I know you wrote into your story some guessing but it would of been nice if Severus and AleX(HP) would of gone and found out at one point in the ending of the story. I thought you might of intended to in the last chapter and forgot to.
Will if you ever decide to add that into the last chapter I hope you send me an alert.
Your biggest fan. Thanks for the entertainment.
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 13 . 5/6
I did really like this chapter. The way that Harry/Alex acts around Lupin is a lot more realistic in this. Within the books I don't think Harry reacted the way he should've. I mean, if someone my parents knew but didn't appear in my life until my third year of schooling, and not meeting me even though it was my parents that died and he was friends with them, would probably have made me really pissed off with said person and not talk to him, and question continuously why he didn't meet me, send any communication or anything. While Harry is just like "Oh, so you knew my parents? Oh okay." So yeah, props to you and all that :D
vangogh32 chapter 2 . 4/1
This is the fifth time reading this story and I love the relationship Harry and Severus have. I would love to see a continuation or a sequel!
Scaranpannoir chapter 33 . 3/23
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove Is it ironic that I read this while listening to 'Running With The Wolves'? Well, this chapter and a few chapters before :P

A sequel sounds nice (it usually does) but I think leaving it right there is better.
Scaranpannoir chapter 30 . 3/23
I just had a thought... because Sev was surprised a Hogwarts' sentienity (?)... What if... Hogwarts is actually a type of AI? XD (Sorry, been reading while coding... :'()
Scaranpannoir chapter 23 . 3/23
Lolllll Idk what made that part so funny, but it is XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 20 . 3/22
Alex...! ;_; I want a child like him one day... Wait, scratch that, lemme think about it... I'll love any child I'll have!
Scaranpannoir chapter 18 . 3/22
Now, let's ruin Sev's reputation some more! Muahahahahahahahahhahaa (being evil~~)
Scaranpannoir chapter 12 . 3/21
Rather than rolling, he'd be spinning in his grave...

I'd probably rotate in my grave one day, just for fun ;)
DheeDixon chapter 33 . 2/18
nice. like it
Tomas catts chapter 21 . 1/28
Perhaps if you spent a little more time you could spell correctly and not leave words out of sentences. I wanted to like the story but just can't continue to read it.
Pathseekerme chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
Loved this! Easily one of your best! It was consistently great all the way through, and I love the way your characters always seem so real!