Reviews for The Secret
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was awesome, I wish I could read more of it tho
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
lol nice ending. I like the fic. Nice job. _
Eurythma chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LOVE IT! You are a genius! Loll u had me laughing non stop! Thanks for that one!
Lea chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You know, that's a good one. A really good one. Very funny )
lemon drop chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
yeah, so I like it, but I'm a little confused as to what Harry and Severus were arguing about. I guess its not that important though. My favorite part is the ending! Very funny!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
lol! *sweatdrops* slughorn is so wierd! haha...you know..the snipets of harry and snape's conversations amke no sense
Freedom's Call chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
AWW!
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I liked it so much! It's so funny and I like it how Severus plays with Horace Slughorn :) And to see Harry and Severus get along with each-other so well...keep writing!
Bree chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
hahahahaha...lol I loved this. It made me give this great big grin (which I think may have scared my younger sister). I really needed that. Thanks.
Hanneke chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OHO! you know, you really should post a sequel to this story, I really liked it!

keep up the good work ;)

geetings, Hanneke
Miss-Robin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
ahh cuteness
Tarquin Furie chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
this was so funny...lol..."OHO!"...(hehehehehehehehehe) so funny...I'm gonna go around saying that now...OHO! lol...lol...:)
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hehehe that was really funny.. a bit short, but good story.
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
i think it would have been better w/ a little more detail, like why was harry crying, and what was sev going to say when he said "you're not [my equal] - you're my..."? but good fic overall.
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
ahahahahaha! This was awesome. Thanks for the humor!