Reviews for Golden Strings, Diamond Songs
sparkling apples chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
That was fabulously enjoyable. I adore your writing style!
tentsubasa chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This was beautiful. My eyes were misty by the time I finished reading. Hihara is also my favorite, but even if he wasn't, I think I'd really like this story.

Hihara would make a wonderful father. :) He'd be so sweet with a girl and be down to romp and play with a boy. The thought of him quieting his child so his wife can sleep is so sweet.

I also really liked his thoughts about how he became the one. Maybe because they highlighted one of my favorite things about him, his capacity to love and give unconditionally (or at least as unconditionally as he's capable of doing). And his kindness really shone through too. I really just loved everything about the way you made him mature into the qualities he already possessed as a high schooler. Thank you for writing this.

As for an author not being allowed to have favorites...I think it's fine. *laughs* I definitely have stories that I like more than others. And I think it's perfectly natural to have more of an affinity for something that you chose to write for you than something that someone asked you to write for them. Not that you didn't write any of the others because you wanted to, but considering what you said, it seems that the likelihood that you dreamed this one up all on your own is at least moderate.
tentsubasa chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Haha! This was awesome. :D The Len Ryoutaro dynamic is always fun to play with. :)
may96 chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
this is a nice collection of short bits and pieces. Are you finished? or may there be more to come?
may96 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
artfully/tastefully done
may96 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
you have a way with words
may96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
hahahaha, poor len... So Len and Kahoko are together?
ikemom chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
HAHAH "If you are referring to my clothes, it is because public displays of nudity are generally frowned upon by formal society." First few sentences, and I already like it.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Well i really like len/kahoko so yeah i'm okay with it hahaa hope u will update more chapters soon *hoping it's len/kaho* hahaaa
Aynessa chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Short, but fabulous.

I wish there were more!
Aynessa chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Good heavens. These drabbles are absolutely brilliant. I'm simply blown away.

Personally, this one is my favorite. (so far)
Iamnotamereguest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
awwwwwmg!
soooo kawaii!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
that is SO RIGHT !
DrAnime203 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
*Sigh* I love this drabble series :D Can't wait for the next one
paigeydoll chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Great stories! I really enjoyed reading them.