Reviews for A Centaur's Part
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Nice.
Moit chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ooooh. Intriguing. The Centaurs are so enigmatic. You've captured them beautifully.
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was a wonderful glance into a centaur's mind. You captured the grace of centaurs perfectly! Great job!
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is pretty nifty and philosophical and such. Yay for open-minded centaurs!

Yeah, his scar does hold deeper meaning. Rowling refuses to talk about it, and I honestly don't believe that Hermione never noticed anything about it. Harry's scar was the first thing I thought of when I saw the "S" equivalent on a list of runes - it's almost exactly the same. The name's "Sowilo", or something along those lines. It translates as "sun", and means (like, if you were reading them for divination or the like) good, light, victory . . . the things that Harry's supposed to stand for.
zeynel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Nice! It's nice seeing others feelings like that!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Firenze-obviously a spiritual brother to Elrond and even more so to Galadriel! Yes, he will make a choice, not simply follow the flow as the others feel they must do. And so he and Harry are bound together as BOTH realize it is a choice, not an ordained fate but a choice that must be made.

Frodo would like Firenze, I think.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Another nice tale! I'm looking forward to more of these little perspective pieces from you. (hint, hint)
aprilkat chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is lovely. I like the idea that Firenze has more vision than the other centaurs and is sure that he is meant to play his part in saving them from the great Darkness.

(Excuse me if I haven't got the right name, but that's what popped into my head.)
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Cool, neat little fic! I like it!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Very nice. And an excellent final installment for your tiny trilogy. ;)
cuthalion chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh wow. Just wow. (I'm a huge Firenze-fan, you know.) Poetic, strong, beautiful... like a short glimpse into a bigger legend, and into a foreign heart. Bravo, Janet.

CĂșthalion
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
wow that was fantastically written (you did a great job of making it sound like him -) and i love how each of your HP stories title's rhyme (i only picked up on that with this one... hehe call me stupid lol) it ties them in really nicely and you picked some interesting peoples points-of-view to look through too, that was terrific, please never stop writing -

have fun -