Reviews for Ease of Pain
jj chapter 1 . 2/8
almost painful but very nice i like your stories
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Amazing story. Loved it. )
yaoi-buddy-s2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aww kinda made me cry ;;

but awesomness .

nice job
kerumica chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This was really good story. I never really thought of their relationships in that manner. I was kinda surprised by both of their reactions...well, not really. I expected Kakashi to be a little more stubborn and for their conversation to draw out a little more. Still, I really enjoyed it :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
very nice!
ReixGaara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow! so poinient. That was both beautiful and absolutely painful to read. What a total head trip. It was a bit of a shock after the other kakairu stories of yours that i've read. It's sad because it's probably more like what the relationship would be like. Sigh. what a downer. I wonder if I have time for one more before i absolutely have to go to work...i'll try.

Cheers

Meg
VescaWithoutWings chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
unfaithful!kakashi fics... why are they so good XD
oldshoe chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nice work, I really enjoyed this. The only thing I found slightly unbelievable was the interaction of the four at the end (trying not to spoiler it for other people). Even in spite of any qualms I have with the characterization in this story, it somehow still worked for me. Or at least it was sort of nice to read a bit of fluffy angst lol. Thanks for the read. :)
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow what an interesting way to look at thier relationship. I could totally see this type of thing happening but it's very different from most other stories I've read. Bravo for breaking the mold and having an original idea!
IruKaka-makes-me-happy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow! IruRai. Never would have considered it. But it does make sense, the way you wrote it. Poor Rai and Ru. It's good that they have each other. I love your stories!
naltariel chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
So beautiful. You have deep insight into their characters.
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh, I really liked this. Very angsty and romantic and good. I especially enjoyed the delicate little dance the four of them are trying to do. Realistic and believable, painful, but caring. Nicely done.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I like this so much. It is well written and a very good story.
Hedder chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I really liked this story. It was a very nice take on Kakashi and Iruka’s relationship…not to mention Raidou and Genma… I love those two X3