Reviews for Change
denica x chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
i loved this chapter please write more and i think doin it from edwards point of view is great so plz do it plz.
5redroses chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm a little confused about the whole smelling her own blood thing, but apart from that it was great.
Adoration of an Enigma chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
THis is awsome and yes u should write edwards point of view! it would be so cool!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Yes, you should try it. I want to see how it turns out!
DramaticField chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
You HAVE to write another story ! I really want to see what Edward thinks of this change in Bella !
DramaticField chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I love this ! It's amazing ! Keep up writing your amazing at it ! ]
lyriclovebird chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
great job on chapter one, one from edward's point of view would be interesting.
abbymasters chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
this was really good but i think you should just add on another chapter about her powers and how she adjusts to her life
haveheart x chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
So I think you should make the next chapter in Edward's POV but then you should keep going in Bella's.
Forever KiKi chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I loved the fanfic but i think u should continue and keep writing more with the first chapter. it would be good if u did it in edwards POV too!
Shendan Maolie chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Good beginning, continue, author:P

I like this.
kima2007 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Please write another version it is a good story
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
um?

I wish you would continue with this one but it's your mind.

Go for it if you want to.

Au Revoir!
Ashley0502 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I am not opposed to this same story from Edward's viewpoint, but I really think you should write more on this one! You're a good writer and you left us hanging :)

(Not that you shouldn't write Edward's. You should just write both)

In any case, thanks for sharing your story! I enjoyed it
Patricia chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
yeah... go on and make the next chapter about EDWARD! OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM! GO TEAM EDWARD!