Reviews for The Hunted
Dalisay3120 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely LOVE this ! You should definitely make this into an actual story !
Heksy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was your FIRST one shot? Are you kidding me? This piece was so well written, it seemed to me like you have been writing one shots for years. Absolutely amazing.
relentlesslybrash chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Would you consider a sequel? Because that was amazing and I would love to read more. I felt like I could see everything happening in my head, which is more than what I can say for most of the stuff I read on this site. Just wanted to let you know that this was written extremely more and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind another chapter.
RedCaprice chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is really good.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Amazing!
Madyson chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow! This is probably one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. You are such a talented author. Are you sure this is your first story? Me thinks you might be lying! ;)
Empress Shiloh chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh wow. Wow. This is just... crazy. Amazing. This has to be the best of your works I've read. And that is really saying something. You're a very talented author, you've got quite a way with words. This is amazing, just absolutely amazing. I love the pairing, you're good with the unconventional. It's just vague enough to be suspenseful. Wow.

~Shiloh
Soyala chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow this was really good, please have a sequel.
Bibi-kitten chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Don't listen to people who would put you down this site is for the less mature as you know x3 btw this is also XDD kitten224 who is also yuka2411 x33 and I'm extremely Happy to find that you have evanescent memory also up and completed and I'm shivering in Anticipation to read it but alas I need to go to get some sleep XD
jasmine-leigh chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
how can you leave it as a one shot? it leaves it smack open for more chapters!
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
oh my gosh this sotry is starting to make me cry!

it's so sad but so good and so well written!

i love the whole idea and plot of the story, its really good!

i love how portective Rabastan and HArry are over her, its cute!

grest story it really is!amazing!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
First? *shrieks* First?

This had me more tied in knots than anything I've read so far!... apart from one other story which isn't even finished yet...

And THIS was a one-shot! *shivers*

I have no words... Pure brilliance...
phoenex chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love how you make me love, rabastan, he's not a character that I thought I could but in all of your stories you really humanise him, this story was great and though it was a one shot I really want to know more, So I guess that means it's a success, right? Leaving us wanting more... question what happened afterwards? only answer this if you are not writing a sequel, but I need to know, happy ending or sad?

sarah
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
hey great start. its so sad. please update soon

also im looking forward to more of 'Eclipse'

its a very good story. please let me know when you write more. my email is
LunaCatt chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Nice fic, overall... I liked it. The one thing I found a little hard to buy was that it was a fake Rabastan who was death eater and in Azkaban. Maybe if you explained things a little more, gave some more details... where he was hiding, why there was an impostor Rabastan, how the impostor was disguised, whthere the Slytherins knew that this Rabastan was not really on Voldemort's side etc. I also found that the part where he is kidnapped sort of detracts from the mainplot of the fic.

I liked your characterization of Hermione and Rabastan, and the emotion and mood which you conveyed. The laughter of the slytherins is very effective... also just the whole structure of it; the events are unexpected, yet etirely logical.