Reviews for Alpha's Halloween Chaos
Marikalay chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Fabulous. These stories just keep getting better.
Tony S chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Great story. Please write more.
WC-PR-POTF-F29D chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I was drinking when I read this, all i can say is big mistake, keep up the good work!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
AWESOME!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I'm gonna choke laughing. GREAT! Halloween's my favorite holiday, too!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yay Alpha! You shoulda added Zack. He'd totally be into it! Catch ya on the flip side.
dragons in our midst chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
That's super funny. You should write one for Thanksgiving. Let's see what the rangers are thankful for...
GinaStar chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
lol...I love how you had them Shane, Dustin, and Tori join up with them! And the part at the end where Alpha walked off carrying his head? Too totally funny!
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
The one thing I loved about Ninja Storm (besides Cam, who just plain rocked as a samurai), was that the Rangers were all teens who were friends BEFORE being made Rangers. I missed that from the original series. Dino Thunder came close, and I did hlike how it showed them developping their friendship as the series progressed. But Ninja Storm had a little bit of that charm the original teams had, but so many of the others didn't.
BoukenGreen chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
yea they got to go trick or treating later
Frog1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
(snicker) I almost feel sorry for Dustin's students, almost.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I can totally see Chip and bridge trick-or-treating. Chip was my favorite Mystic Force Ranger by far (Vida was the coolest Pink Rnager since... maybe Kim!). And I always bfigured the total reason why Tommy picked such an isolated spot to live was in case Mesogogg attacked, thus no innocent bystanders.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
hehehe...Loved it! Read it while sitting here munching on the Halloween candy that I bought for the trick-or-treaters. I remember when I was younger and we would have 200-300 kids a year. Now, we are lucky to have 50-60. Of course, our local Mall is now giving out candy and the local Churches are having "trunk-or-treat" and frankly, I feel that both situations now are a lot safer! :) Can't wait for the next part!
M14Mouse chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOL!...This is great! I love it. I can so image Chip and Bridge doing this. Poor Alpha...he can't have a decent Halloween. Update soon...okay?