Reviews for Because Short Girls are Hot
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 8/6
I absolutely love reading this! Yes, short girls rock! xD
crystal789 chapter 1 . 4/10
That was beautiful.
zoe chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Your story is just beautiful...I used to have a complex with my height as well in high school since i'm one of the shortest girl in my class.I loved it.
stardust and bones chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I'm 4'11...yeah. It sucks but being small does have its advantages.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Yeah Im 5'2 and look 15 despite curves and being 23! I get called 'Cute' ALL the time and its imfuryating when on the odd ocaion you get mad or inpassionate people dare to patronize you by saying it 'cute' However love the points you make in regards to beautiful being the perferd term and every one is just that :)
musicluver008 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I thought this was the cutest thing ever! I'm pretty short myself, so I'm kinda biased, but I really like what you did at the end. And while I'm at it, let me just say that all of your stories are amazing :D I'm currently just sitting here reading them all (cause I have no life today) but it's a pretty good occupation of time. You're an awesome writer :)
Le Petite Pianiste chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm 5 feet tall. (that's why "Petite" is in my username). And also that's why I liked this story so much.
This was really really great. And I loved it.
We, short girls, will rule the world! haha! :D
Crystalline Arch chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love it, Ichiruki Forever!
ame-chii chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love this story! because it makes me proud of being short, don't know why :D

you explain everything so nicely and I do love that!

it is true, that rukia is beautiful :)
TheMysterious1ne chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
WISH U COULD MKE MRE STORIES!
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
whaaa, I just loved! *-*

I'm not really short I have 1,60 cm (I don't how it's in 'american' . ) anyway, when I was little I was shorter. But anything can be compared to Rukia, she's like 1,44 cm, isn't she? Is REALLY short. XD

but like ichigo said, she is Beautiful. not just cute or hot, the kind he desires, not as a child or slut, just Beautiful. You explained this pretty well!

loved the fic, really creative! XD
Sundarii chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i loved this! though it may be biased as i, too, am a short girl at a proud 5'2! i also really loved that quote at the beginning, from salma hayak...very inspirational _
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awwww...this was such a BEAUTIFUL piece like Rukia herself. XD

I'm 5'2; for Asian culture, that considers average or even tall, but in other cultures, I might be considered short to them. LOL. Although I would like to be a little taller like 5'4, I am happy with my height.

I truly liked how you mentioned that everything all comes down to one's personality. I'm totally agreed with this. Looks can be great and all, but if your personality sucks, it won't help you look so good in the long run. I am one of the minority out there that values personality over looks.

Overall, this was a very well written piece with a great insight of one's beauty. I had a great time reading it. I just love IchiRuki! Rukia is my favorite anime heroine. In my eyes, she is a beautiful woman from inside and out. Ichigo is one lucky man. XD
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
waaaaahhhhh! you made my day! thank you sooo much you made me feel so proud of my height (i'm as tall as Rukia). i just love this story 3 this is such a confidence booster! I'm proud of my height and reading this makes me want to have a parade for petite people out there :D
Crystal-Bulma chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was really good! I hope quite a lot of men out there read this and learns that each and every female out there is beautiful in her own special way. And it should be said in the same voice that all women should also realize that they are their own biggest critic. No one sees as much fault with our bodies as we do.

I trully love your writing style. PLEASE never stop!