Reviews for Piaculum
magicexists3 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
i remember in the game, whenever ico smacks the wall, yorda would get startled. i would always purposely startle her when she examines her elbow :D

oh, and it would have been nice if you had added the watermelon in the ending, maybe after ic had already found yorda :)
magicexists3 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
i must say, i really appreciate this story. i think you have succedded in story for ico. ch 12 was my favorite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
i must say, i really appreciate this story
aloof-kokiri chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Thank you for novalizating such a beautiful and wonderful story. It truely is a special one that lasts with you forever.
bearythebear chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I liked this novelization of ICO. I liked going through each part and remembering the different parts i had gone through when i played this game. I think you did a good job in capturing the feel of this game too. Good job :)
the emerald wolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
interesting. i cant wait to read more when i get time
Wandering Soul chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Aw man its over! Dang it was really good, if you could someday, a sequel? Just amazing and beautiful. :D
Wandering Soul chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Amazing, I'm getting to the end, almost to the final chapter. This is really good, and poor Ico froze in horror. I can't wait til I get to the next chapter, which is now :)
Wandering Soul chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
It kinda sucks when you forget your sword somewhere, I was fighting spirits and my sister's all like "You forgot your sword" and I'm all like "Oh crap!" ya so I really like this chapter :)
Wandering Soul chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
You were correct... That was an amazing battle, the best out of all the fanfics I read :)
Wandering Soul chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
NOOOOOO YOOOORRRDDDAAA!
Wandering Soul chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I'm only two chapters in and I must say that this is an amazing novilisation. I totally like this! I'm going to review again after a few more chapters
SupremeEntity11 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Though no story told with mere words could perfectly portray Ico, I think your story does a good job of it. I could feel the emotion in it. Good job, I say. Good job.
godofmadness43 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
wow, well this explains Ico's ancestor a lot huh?
Singer of Time chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I just found this story, and I don't know why I'm only finding it now. x3 A beautiful novelization for a beautiful game. Great descriptiveness and flow, and I love how you expanded on the characters without taking it out of the element of the game even once. Wonderful writing! Glad to have something new to add to Favorites. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »