Reviews for Piaculum
Wise.sarachi chapter 15 . 7/27
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 15 . 6/3
I don't remember when I started reading this story; for so long, I was stopped at the third chapter. I decided to finish this after watching a walkthrough of Ico (I had seen a Let's Play a long time ago).

This works really well as a junior novelization, and I really liked how you wrote Ico's thoughts. There were, as you said, many points where it was clear what part of the game you were referring to. The battle with the Queen was also very well done, though a few things were a bit hard to visualize.

I must admit, while I liked how you wrote the ending, I was a tad bit disappointed, though unsurprised, that you didn't go beyond the game's ending, or at least use the watermelon ending viewable in some versions of the game (it would have been interesting to see how you would write Ico's internal justification for carrying a watermelon with him).

It's been a long time since you've written this, but it's still very well done. Bravo.
magicexists3 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
i remember in the game, whenever ico smacks the wall, yorda would get startled. i would always purposely startle her when she examines her elbow :D

oh, and it would have been nice if you had added the watermelon in the ending, maybe after ic had already found yorda :)
magicexists3 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
i must say, i really appreciate this story. i think you have succedded in story for ico. ch 12 was my favorite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
i must say, i really appreciate this story
aloof-kokiri chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Thank you for novalizating such a beautiful and wonderful story. It truely is a special one that lasts with you forever.
bearythebear chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I liked this novelization of ICO. I liked going through each part and remembering the different parts i had gone through when i played this game. I think you did a good job in capturing the feel of this game too. Good job :)
the emerald wolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
interesting. i cant wait to read more when i get time
Wandering Soul chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Aw man its over! Dang it was really good, if you could someday, a sequel? Just amazing and beautiful. :D
Wandering Soul chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Amazing, I'm getting to the end, almost to the final chapter. This is really good, and poor Ico froze in horror. I can't wait til I get to the next chapter, which is now :)
Wandering Soul chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
It kinda sucks when you forget your sword somewhere, I was fighting spirits and my sister's all like "You forgot your sword" and I'm all like "Oh crap!" ya so I really like this chapter :)
Wandering Soul chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
You were correct... That was an amazing battle, the best out of all the fanfics I read :)
Wandering Soul chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Wandering Soul chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I'm only two chapters in and I must say that this is an amazing novilisation. I totally like this! I'm going to review again after a few more chapters
SupremeEntity11 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
Though no story told with mere words could perfectly portray Ico, I think your story does a good job of it. I could feel the emotion in it. Good job, I say. Good job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »