Reviews for The Beginnings of a Death Eater
Your stories are both interesting and a bit haunting. This I is about my third read of the shortest story in your collection. Your stories show the Death Eaters as real people.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 1/21
Great story about Lucius, Severus and Narcissa.
Kintama-Hime chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
Well done on describing the hilarious strutting scene. It got even better when they were "cleaning the bathroom." Lockhart's appearance here was one of the funniest cameos in fanfiction!
sarcastic chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Wow. You're right in saying I need to reread Death Eater No More, this story completely changed my perspective of Lucius, and Brax for that matter but I understand him. One thing I just noticed is that Mateo wasn't in this or the last story, is there a reason for that specifically or did it just happen like that? I feel like Horatio would've kept him from the family...on to the next!
sarcastic chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
And just when I was going to go in on Bella for being so hateful to her husband...the end happens. :-/ Poor Brax. I'm glad Lucius made it...

Well, I will say I always imagined Bella actually being devoted to her husband almost as much as Voldemort...I don't know. Like they were devoted to each other, under Voldy lol
sarcastic chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
Severus is the little creeper, isn't he? Lol...it works as an adult...as a teen, it's frightful. Ha!
sarcastic chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Bellatrix is a mess lol...she really tickles me.
sarcastic chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Oh, the old line "it's hurting me more than you..." Lmao! I don't think I believe that in this case...AT ALL. Haha
sarcastic chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
It's like...on one hand, you don't wanna believe Voldemort was a virgin because he was so old...but then you think he hates everyone, so it makes sense. Then again, you just KNOW he had to have been with Bellatrix the way she acted lol
sarcastic chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
And now Abraxas sees himself in his son...two knuckleheads, he had...
sarcastic chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Lord have mercy, Lucius! The one thing I kept thinking when I started this was it is a shame how much Brax has become like his father, yet I don't think he'd have told his father as much if he were in Lucius' place, so that's a testament to how unlike Horatio he still is. However, even though I know you had to write it like that (these ARE Malfoy men), I still wish Cassius hadn't gone out how he did...that was the trigger for him.
Azaisya chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
That was amazing. I honestly didn't expect much, because I was never really interested in these characters. But holy cow it blew my mind. The relationships between the characters and how the plot developed into the hellhole that is the Malfoy’s lives in the actual series. . . . That was all brilliant. You've written a deeper, more meaningful story in 18 chapters than some people do in 50, and that's really impressive.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I love how you inserted Lockhart here. Rolling over with laughter
Akuma no Amy chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oh no it's over. But what an ending! So emotional and touching, I love it. Everything is described so well, I'm living it with them.
Oh Malfoys, what heartbreak you bring. I'm looking forward to Severus story already :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Awww. Little Severus is adorable! I love him :)