Reviews for The Beginnings of a Death Eater
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I love how you inserted Lockhart here. Rolling over with laughter
Akuma no Amy chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oh no it's over. But what an ending! So emotional and touching, I love it. Everything is described so well, I'm living it with them.
Oh Malfoys, what heartbreak you bring. I'm looking forward to Severus story already :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Awww. Little Severus is adorable! I love him :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Muahahaha! Awesome chapter :D how first the Slytherins showed up the Marauders and later James and Sirius had a fun encounter with Lockhart... hilarious!
Akuma no Amy chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Hm, the relationship between Lucius and Bella is very interesting too. I like it.
Akuma no Amy chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Oh no! Poor Lucius! Poor Abraxas, thinking he has to follow in his father's footsteps.
Akuma no Amy chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Aw :) It's sweet how Narcissa takes Severus under her wing! I wonder what will lead to him ending up a Death Eater in this story. Hmm...

The Voldemort/Bellatrix scene was so funny! "I have no idea" :D

Oh and now Narcissa knows... well, what did Lucius expect, of course she's shocked. Not only will she feel somewhat responsible for the murder, but also for Lucius troubles now I guess.
Akuma no Amy chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Okay, so I caved in much sooner than anticipated and started reading this story as a bedtimestory, so to speak. It's bittersweet to see Abraxas and Lucius interact, though Abraxas still seems way nicer than Horatio.
Narcissa and Lucius are adorable. And to think he joined the Dark Lord for her. Great idea!
Malfoy1968 chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Watch out for American words throughout
CarriePlum chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Great story! I feel bad for Lucius' father having to lose his daughter and grandchild. I am glad you had Sirius show some sympathy. :( Your writing is excellent!
CarriePlum chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Awww, a human side of Bellatrix. And I like the naughtiness of the Marauders in previous chapters. Even though I feel as sorry for Sirius as I do Lucius, I think you nailed their obnoxious tween personalities.
CarriePlum chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Wow. This is so well done. I can't say I was ever interested in the Malfoys or the Death Eaters in general, but I am really enjoying this. It helps that it is so well written. So many fics misuse and abuse the English language that I can't get past the first paragraph, but this is fantastic. I appreciate that Lucius isn't pure evil. Poor little abused thing... :( He now has my sympathy.
sannipan chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
It's the worst thing in the world for a parent to have to bury your child. Poor Abraxas has been put through too much

Last chapter, loved to read it all again, thanks for writing and sharing!
sannipan chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
How can you that that?! You spend almost an entire chapter devoted to Aphrodite and Niki, and then BAM!:( Abraxas in tears must be a rare thing for Lucius to see, a very troubling sight. I'm so sorry for their family of five to be reduced to two. RIP Aphrodite and Niki, branden zult gij, branden Mick!

Muggle killing is quite the turn on apparently...
sannipan chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
Severus is such a loyal friend to Lucius already, although I wonder if it's because Lucius means protection and because he's the only one that's even been nice to little Severus. He's willing to tell professor Dumbledore he's the one that's made the potion, he's willing to help Lucius out by making potions... So nice!

Lucius Malfoy made Abraxas Malfoy BEG for him. Malfoys do not beg, that is to say, adult male Malfoys do not beg. The proud Malfoy patriarch pleading with Dumbledore to allow his son to stay. Poor Abraxas. I can't see him actually meaning the death threat, maybe he did at the moment, being humiliated, but never in retrospect.

Aphrodite and Abraxas are great together! I do wonder how she and her older brother were never to be reprimanded by their father. I can't actually see what Lucius did what other kids (especially boys) don't.. How perfect would these siblings have to be?