Reviews for The Beginnings of a Death Eater
sarcastic chapter 18 . 7/30
Wow. You're right in saying I need to reread Death Eater No More, this story completely changed my perspective of Lucius, and Brax for that matter but I understand him. One thing I just noticed is that Mateo wasn't in this or the last story, is there a reason for that specifically or did it just happen like that? I feel like Horatio would've kept him from the family...on to the next!
sarcastic chapter 17 . 7/28
And just when I was going to go in on Bella for being so hateful to her husband...the end happens. :-/ Poor Brax. I'm glad Lucius made it...

Well, I will say I always imagined Bella actually being devoted to her husband almost as much as Voldemort...I don't know. Like they were devoted to each other, under Voldy lol
sarcastic chapter 16 . 7/28
Severus is the little creeper, isn't he? works as an a teen, it's frightful. Ha!
sarcastic chapter 15 . 7/27
Bellatrix is a mess lol...she really tickles me.
sarcastic chapter 10 . 7/26
Oh, the old line "it's hurting me more than you..." Lmao! I don't think I believe that in this case...AT ALL. Haha
sarcastic chapter 8 . 7/24
It's like...on one hand, you don't wanna believe Voldemort was a virgin because he was so old...but then you think he hates everyone, so it makes sense. Then again, you just KNOW he had to have been with Bellatrix the way she acted lol
sarcastic chapter 5 . 7/24
And now Abraxas sees himself in his son...two knuckleheads, he had...
sarcastic chapter 2 . 7/24
Lord have mercy, Lucius! The one thing I kept thinking when I started this was it is a shame how much Brax has become like his father, yet I don't think he'd have told his father as much if he were in Lucius' place, so that's a testament to how unlike Horatio he still is. However, even though I know you had to write it like that (these ARE Malfoy men), I still wish Cassius hadn't gone out how he did...that was the trigger for him.
Azaisya chapter 18 . 6/29
That was amazing. I honestly didn't expect much, because I was never really interested in these characters. But holy cow it blew my mind. The relationships between the characters and how the plot developed into the hellhole that is the Malfoy’s lives in the actual series. . . . That was all brilliant. You've written a deeper, more meaningful story in 18 chapters than some people do in 50, and that's really impressive.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I love how you inserted Lockhart here. Rolling over with laughter
Akuma no Amy chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oh no it's over. But what an ending! So emotional and touching, I love it. Everything is described so well, I'm living it with them.
Oh Malfoys, what heartbreak you bring. I'm looking forward to Severus story already :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Awww. Little Severus is adorable! I love him :)
Akuma no Amy chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Muahahaha! Awesome chapter :D how first the Slytherins showed up the Marauders and later James and Sirius had a fun encounter with Lockhart... hilarious!
Akuma no Amy chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Hm, the relationship between Lucius and Bella is very interesting too. I like it.
Akuma no Amy chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Oh no! Poor Lucius! Poor Abraxas, thinking he has to follow in his father's footsteps.