Reviews for Emancipation
SamanthaAmandaMagnus chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I loved it! It was great! I can't wait to read more of your stories!

OH by the way...its me SAM (Sanctuary)!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Aww that was amazing. I miss the old SG1 episodes but i have them on DVD so i watch them all the time still.
Chopin Gal chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Great story and it always made sense to me that she did take a beating to protect the other woman. Liked the early team development you brought out for each of them. Thanks for a good read!
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
the ending was great! i loved how it showed the start of the sg1 camarderie (sry but theres no spell check on here!). lol. its hilarious trying to imagine the infirmiry infested with all those flowers and chocolates! great story! cant wait to see what you write next!
macisgate chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
That was great! Loved the ending. I've really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing! Oh, and loved the whole Teal'c/flowers thing. Very creative.
megmeyer chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I thought it was very good. Thanks for writing it!
sg1star chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
loved the ending, especially the flowers and chocs. looking forward to your next story as they make the week less tedious.
nexis44 chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
lol. great chap. love it. great job;o)
macisgate chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Awesome! Excellent chapter. Please update soon. I need more!
TinerB chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
I like this story. I always felt more could have been shown, to show that Sam earned her place on the team. I re-watched the ep today. You are doing a great job. Waiting for the next chapter.

T
sammie77 chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Another great chapter - a week? That ought to make Jack happy - not! More please!
megmeyer chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Excellent chapter. Love your Janet! And the Sam/Janet meeting. Thanks!
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Thank you for chapter six! Love the Sam/Janet interaction. Also, I am sitting on the edge of my seat- I can't wait to read the team's reaction to Sam's injuries.

Cheers.

Happy writing,

Katie
ilovesg1andNASA chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
another great chapter! cant wait for the next one!
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Thank you for the new chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when the team goes home. By the way, you might want to spell check this chapter, you had a six day weeding and opera (I'm going to go out on a limb in thinking you had intended for a six day wedding and Oprah.)

Happy writing,