Reviews for Heath Bars and Bad Jokes
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
haha! LOVED the story! what made it funny was the little things: sammy sprint, and all dean's side remarks at the doorbells
zookitty chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aww LOVE it. How cute

-Chris
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I do like it... especially the definitions of Deans many different running speeds.

It also flowed really smoothly from present to past and back, that can be a hard and confusing transition sometimes, but you did it with ease.

I also liked hearing about the different costumes that everyone had on.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Awesome story! Absolutely hilarious...! LOVE IT! Please do write more!
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Great fic! man, i wish i celebrated Halloween, it sounds so fun. i've been once but course it sucks here (New Zealand), didn't even get any trick or treaters tonight. Anyway, again, awesome fic!
carocali chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Cute story, and certainly up at the right time. It seemed that Dean got his reward for tricking Sam by dealing with all the crazy trick or treaters. Maybe next time he'll know not to mess around with haunted houses!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow, this story was so good, and I ABSOLUTELY love the Sammy sprint! Great job, and I loved every minute of this story!

GREAT JOB!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Awesome oneshot of Dean feeling guilty for playing a prank on Sam that actually backfired and hurt the one person that Dean never would have wanted hurt!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Awesome fic, loved the flahsbacks
SammyDean4lyf chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hahaha loved it? the best was the last bit, “Ding-dong!” “God-damit.” Brilliant!
Raela Morgan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Sammy Sprint. Wahahahaah! I freakin' love it. Sammy Sprint. I have no idea why that's so amusing to me, but I was laughing hysterically at the whole paragraph with the different gears. (And let me tell ya, I'm at work, and not usually prone to random fits of insane laughter. I got a few odd looks.)

Amusing, wonderful little story, and perfect for Halloween. I loved it.