Reviews for Choices
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Mega awesome. Okay uh well done
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow. This was quite...interesting. I loved it! Still, it was pretty dark.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Dark, depressing, and grim. Well written as well. You have significant talent, and I commend you for it. Great work.
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh thank heavans there's at least ONE great Big O fic in the world! I haven't been searching for long but BOy it's been hard. What arelief it is to find this story. A breath a fresh (yet depressing) air. A great original concept, with the characters in tact, good visuals, and a well presented story.

WHEW! I would ask for a continuance but I can't see how you could without making it uncomfotably long. Please excuse my poor spelling and gramatical errors- I gotta rush. Bit this was a great story. Bravo.
memopanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That's terrifying! All the Rogers creeped me out - especially the realization that 'Roger-with-pneumonia' in the story was not our Roger at all.
Pessimistic Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Powerful and brilliant, a world twisted but still recognizable. Moving, powerful
7moondance chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Whoo! That's a perfect story for Halloween. Poor Dorothy trapped into serving an insane megadeus and losing the man she loves over and over again. Br! Nice job.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Very nice and touching, and what an oddly vicious cycle that this is turning out to be. It does make one thing of how does one break this chain before it drags on forever.