Reviews for Dont Fear the Reaper
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 8/22
This story was wonderful!
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/18
LONG CHAPTERS! YAY!
linna chapter 6 . 4/23
great story!
reader50 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
I enjoyed this story. It just ended too soon. I wanted to read about the play and how Dean and Brad did in it. I loved Brad as a friend for Dean, probably because he was a lot like Dean. Thank you for sharing.
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
He met their mother when he was working at the mechanics in Lawrence.
pipinheart chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Loved this piece. Lot of Drama between sam and his dad, seems Dean got the brunt of dara's anger as well.
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I like this. The storyline is interesting. It tends to make me wonder why John didn't put the boys in military school or a boarding school when they were young on the tv series as they would have been safe and cared for, rather than leaving them on their own in cheap motel rooms.
I like the connection Dean and Sam have in the story. Great job. Only one complaint-either Sam is tall or he's not. At one point he can't have clothes that fit him because he's too tall, and near the end of the chapter John is squatting to be more on eye level with Sam and hugging him.
BorderlineObsessed chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
half way through the chapter it repeats all the way back to the beginning. I had to scroll down to the last 1/5 of the chapter to get the storyline back in order.
Zetta chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
forgot to mention, the title needs an apostrophe. Don't not Dont.
Zetta chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Just finished reading this. I really enjoyed this. The interaction between all of the characters was fun and felt right. Your OCs weren't obnoxious, but were likeable and a reasonable part of the plot. And the plot was good. :) Nice job. I'm off to read more of yours. :)
zetta chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Really enjoying this. Family dynamics are well done.
I love that John is an ass, but he's still a good dad. :)
And I love the Sam and Dean relationship you've got going here.
firstcatfish chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Good story. I liked the depth you put into the relationship between John and the boys. Too many stories eith portray him as a horrible father or a mushy gushy one. I like that we got to see his love for them as well as the tensions between them. I also liked the character of Brad. He was interesting and it was nice to see Dean with a friend who understood him. Nice job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this one! Great action and angst. It was fun getting to see the boys in a real school environment, and despite John's weird behavior, it was nice to see him share at least a few warming moments with his sons. And them getting to hear more about mary from one of her friends - awesome.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
wow it was a good one hope you date
wandamarie chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
wow it is getting good thanks