Reviews for Wool Over the Eyes
InsideOutlaw chapter 28 . 4/26/2014
So glad to see you back, Elleree, and thanks for keeping with the story. I'm looking forward to more.
LittleBluestem chapter 28 . 4/24/2014
Wow, Elleree, what a great story! I read it in one go - I couldn't stop! It was like reading a really good book whose pages you can't stop turning. Now I want the rest! I see you started this in 2007 - please finish before 2021!

Congratulations on finishing Grad School! I am in it right now, which is why I dropped out of sight for about 2 months after joining fairly recently. I am now very close to the end of my semester and have nothing due right now, so I am trying to catch up on reading all the new stories. It also sounds like you had a lot of setbacks since you began this story. I sincerely hope that your personal life is at an even keel right now. Welcome back!

As I said, I am really enjoying this - it is so full of action and thrilling heroics. You write the boys so well! I can picture them doing the things you describe, saying the things you have them say. But man, you are really putting them through hell! But they rise to every new crisis, saving each other repeatedly and also all the other good guys. In addition, you have created four really great, strong female characters - I am of course including Emma and Cora. All strong, ballsy women.

I can't wait to find out what happens next and how you resolve this exciting story.

Keep it coming!
Penski chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
Welcome back - you've been missed! Glad you didn't just give up, but are finishing the story. I had to go back a few chapters to remember what all happened. Love how Heyes prodded and got his partner to surface from unconsciousness to ease Heyes' mind. Once it's finished, I'll have to go back and read it from start to finish.
Ginger chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
I am glad that your life situations are better and that you are back to writing. I am enjoying the story, keep up the good work.
guest chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
Wow, nice to see you finishing the story that wouldn't quit. I hope all RL issues are sorted out.

Thanks for a good chapter.
pard1220 chapter 27 . 10/6/2013
Came across this story and couldn't stop until I finished. What a spot you've left the boys in! Please, please post another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
What a great story!. You really capture the characters of Kid and Heyes. I hope you finish it soon. I want to know what happens next to Kid!
SandraE
BlueBloodlover1 chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please finish it!
zekeschance chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for the wonderful update! I'm glad things are looking good in your personal life. You're mother is doing all right and so are you. This is a great story and I've really been enjoying it.
Avoca chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Great to see another chapter and don't worry about the delay rl can be rough. Looking forward to more
Avoca
Peggy319 chapter 27 . 11/3/2012
Glad to see that real life has settled some for you and your family. So very glad to hear that your Mother is better. I'm still hanging in with the story, even though it seems that I didn't following, but I'm fixing that now. Thanks for another chapter and I hope that you will be able to find the time to continue it soon. But if not I'll still be waiting, good stories are worth a little wait anyway.
InsideOutlaw chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough year. Thank you for staying with this story despite so much turmoil. I've really enjoyed it and this chapter is a good continuation.
HannaHeyes chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
Glad to hear things are improving for you! And am happy to see this story continued! Looking forward to reading more :)
IWannaLightsaber chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
You better update - or else! :D
Just saying... not threatening or anything...just a fangirl here who might hate you forever if you leave her two favoritest cowboys ever all beat up and on the edge of a cliff...:)

Love it, so please, pleeease don't stop!
Josie UK chapter 26 . 6/22/2012
Thank you so much for the best piece of fanfic I have found! I am a die hard ASJ fan and have been sice the series first aired. I love both boys, but at heart, Heyes is the one for me. As I have only recently discovered these websites, I haven't got a lot of experience of reading fanfic, but this story is great. You really capture the essence of the characters and each chapter leaves the reader longing for the next...PLEASE continue and thanks again.