Reviews for Being Closer
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Haha oh yes I recall this ending. It was really epic all right...Nice story.
roxis chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
only this freaking one shot? maan. you are leaving me in a cliff hanger. i just hope the next part will keep me company. its her reply right? i hope its good. please let it be good!
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
You know, you're a really good writer. Whenever I click on one of your stories, the writing always leaves me laughing in parts, mulling thoughtfully over others, and smiling at the end. Really good.

I especially like your characterization of Revya; it's inline with the game but builds well off what the game has. I really liked her brief interaction with Danette ("Menatally Revya screamed 'Traitor!'") Oh yeah, and her hammering Gig was definitely good. You also write Gig very well, nailing his speech patterns and personality.

Concrit:

Grammar. Also some verb tense problems, especially in the beginning section.

I think you could cut down the beginning section, when Revya's talking about what everyone else is up to. It doesn't support the rest of the story and slowed down the action.

Your brief description of Gig and Revya coping with their new... unity was hilarious: panicking at the same time, nearly walking off mountain peaks. I really, really wish you had included a scene between the fusing and them arriving at the hidden village and just dramatized that stuff more.
Kit Kat's Snacks chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
lmao, like everyone's already mentioned (melate) i love revya and gig meeting again (how dare you be so late! *whacks gig over head too*).
Popo chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You're gonna update this right?

This is such a well-written story, not to mention it's GigxRevya... I like it how you explained the year before the ending, really funny...

So please, continue this fic?
rinshibooty chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
"Killer of Kings and Destoryer of Hotpods". XD Freaking love that line! Especially that "Hotpods" part.

But man, do I love this one! You did an awesome job on this ff! Not only that, your grammar is marvelous. XD Wish I could write more fluently like that.

Not only that, I love the, how you say, "explanations" and such. What I mean is, I like how you filled in the gaps, like what they did when Gig came back, that ocean slab thing, etc.

Good job! And whether you decide to continue this story or not, I still love this one! I personally think this is good as a one-shot, but if you can work out a story where they get out of their little problem (I'm sure you can!), then go for it! Good job once again! _
xenocanaan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is a great story can't wait for the next one!
Rene-chi chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Love the fic, im such a fangirl for GigRevya, hehe...

But... Why oneshot?

*pout*

Please continue this fic, it would be really interesting to see how Gig and Revya relationship develop from this to love...

So please...

Continue the fic?
Nemesis Jedi chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ah, it warms my heart to see this much fics for Soul Nomad. Hopefully it'll get its own category in the games section soon :D

I like how you included elements of all the character epilogues, (Tricia's the only one I didn't get so far, but the Good Day Gang? Really? Heh... still it's better than Gig's BFF name :P) but I really enjoyed your interpretation of the first meeting between Gig, Danette, and Revya after the events in Drazil. I just figured that Danette would keep good on her promise and cook Gig so much hotpods that he'd explode and all would be good in the world... but yeah Revya slugging Gig is so much better :P

I don't believe you noticed, but near the ending you seem to interchange 'Revya' with 'Lex' if I'm reading correctly. So you may want to fix that if you wish. Other than that, great fic and I hope to see more Soul Nomad fics in the future (I'm really hoping for some male!Revya and the good demon ending love people!)