Reviews for Death Walk
SomebodyLost chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Please continue this! Modeling is Serious Business indeed, lol. This has potential for plenty of black humor, ya know?

Light though, was a bit... Obvious at his god-complex at the start. He could've pulled off the 'innocent' act better, but be completely opposite offscreen. Hmm.

Also, I gotta ask: are you still beta-ing? What fandoms?

Thanks for writing!
Lamanta chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Just found this story and while reading I could not stop snickering for the sheer awesome you wrote
IchibanSweetie chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
SCARY DIFFERENT STRANGE..O_O...I love it! FAshion is Feisty! I love this AU even though its based off of America's Next Top Model WHICH I never watched before ;..but you made me interested :D. Its great the way you incorporated the personalities and plot lines of Death Note into this story. VERY NICE Job Well Done Can't wait for more Drama xD
icaughtkira chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Oh. My. God. This is truly hilarious. It's a great parody of both ANTM and Death note. i know you wrote this forever ago, but I have to tell you how much i enjoyed it. Though it ended far too soon. :)
DumbButt chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
This story is awesome, I hope you update soon!
Yarouka chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I've seen that you haven't updated this in a while... I'm sad, because this is just WAY hilarious! Please update soon!
Yarouka chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is so wrong on many, many levels...I LOVE IT! Amazing!
Cat In My Fridge chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
This is awesome. XD Well-written and hilarious.

But I suppose you're never updating this? :-(
Dodotastic chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
So funny and so well-written. It's sad that it hasn't updated in so long.
CitrusLove chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
damnit we need Beyond Birthday! xD I LOVE this, btw. roflicious indeed.
skyatnight chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
lol i like it
WithABunny chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
*Hyperventilates from the sheer WIN that this crackfic of yours is made of*

Oh...man...DN and ANTM...you truly are a genius!

Not only is this incredibly hilarious, but also well-written. A lot of potentially good crackfics don't catch a lot of attention due to poor grammar. It's a good thing that yours is an exception. Not only that, but your characters (especially Light and Mello) are IC, but still manage to make us readers laugh.

This is honestly the best parody of the series I've ever read. From Misa and Kiyomi's barbs at each other to the glaring differences in Mello's and Near's evaluations to the mere thought of Mogi as a swimsuit model...

...epic win. Seriously.

I know you probably have a busy schedule and all, and I don't mean to sound imposing - but, er, will you ever update? I really hope that you decide to continue this. It's definitely more than worth doing so!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh the crack. it's wonderful
Videl86 chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
This is sheer brilliance, and I don't even like ANTM. xD
GoddessoftheWaters chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
this is the best story ever.

please continue quickly.