Reviews for Serendipity Blue
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Not my usual favorite pair, but you made me a believer. Well done on ths one.
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Best, and most surprising, story I've ever read.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I am usually a Zoi/Ami shipper, but there is something about this fic that is so realistic. The way you described the interaction between Ami and Jadeite was interesting because it was believeable. I would have never expected for Ami to go from Zoi to Jadeite, but at the same time they met each other at a point in their lies where they found solace in each other. It makes me wonder about what if it was another sitting there and what would have happened. The scene of Ami watching her mother is so crucial and is instrumental in what will lead to her break up with Zoi. The way Zoi mirrors her father makes her fear for her emotional well being. Also the undertones with Rei was fascinating because there is the tension that Ami is marrying the man she had feelins for and I don't know if they will get over the awkardness. The final scene is very gripping because it illustrates that for all the powers, they can be vulnerable. But it is also sad that it would take a near death experience before they realize again how much they mean to each other. I loved this flip side to the Sailor Moon world and hope to see more of Ami fics!
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is perhaps the most realistic and BEAUTIFUL story of a relationship I've read in a long, Long, LONG time. WOW. I would have NEVER thought to put these two together, but you pulled it off in an incredible way, to the point where I got all teary-eyed at the end.

Just...wow. GORGEOUS. I need to add this to my favorites now, LOL!
DaBlackRose chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Oh wow! Okay..First off, I wasn't quite sure who Yuki was until "Jadiete" was yelled. I also wanted to let u know, you said the shittenou were known by all, no secret identities, but it didn't seem like anyone knew who he was. He even went by a different name.

But don't get me wrong this was quite a tale, i liked it. I was interested from the first sentence. Ami and Jadiete are quite a match. I'm not sure what i think of them together, but inside the story it worked. I felt for ami as a character and that is something to be proud of. I also really liked the way you told the story with flash backs and all sorts of crazy emotion.

You're a very brave author for writing something so non-canon and something that requires thought. You're a very good author for pulling it off. So many of these stories get brushed under the rug. I have the same problem.

I did kinda wish there was more to this story. I have no idea how you'd play it out, but you should consider extending it. If you ever do, please let me know. I would be most fascinated to see what you come up with.
suisei no mitsukai chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aww. I would've loved to see more of this. It's very rare that you see Ami paired with anyone other than Zoisite or Makoto and it's a refreshing change to see her with Jaedite. Ah well. Maybe next time eh? Keep up all the great work.