Reviews for House of Cooper
juzblue chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Very sweet! Great job! :)
Tortall101 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
aww - so sweet :D
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I really enjoyed this, it was beautifully and simply told. I loved it told from the perspective of Aly as she tries to persuade herself, and at the same time, gives her true feelings away with precisely the opposite words. I loved the description of Ma slipping into the room 'like a ghost'.
jeez12 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008

these are great! :)
Hedgewitchery chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Sweet :)
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Oh this was a lovely little character piece! I really enjoyed reading it, and felt so involved after just the first few sentences, and was sympathetic to Thom after he is referred to as 'that dratted boy'! I like his actions. I liked Da too, a few gestures, and he is established as a character, nice that he enters into the conspiracy with his son.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I'd better declare myself right now, I have never read any Tamora Pierce, but I loved this little piece! A classic suspense, captured in so few words, but lovely! I was instantly attracted to the story, and the characters, and what they were doing. Suspense in just a few well-placed words and phrases. Excellent pace too, and the end reminded me a little of the Dylan Thomas piece about christmas carol singing and the eggshell voice. Lovely! My favourite phrase was the dark absorbing the light from their lantern.
Tortall101 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
This is great please write more.
bookworm914 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
These are really good. Thanks very much for posting. Somebody said s/he disliked chap1 b/c the kids don't sound like kids, but I think that's daft. They sound like kids trying to sound like adults, and you did that really well too.

Chap2 is totally believable too. Like someone else already said, George being conflicted b/w his parent self and his Rogue self seems so reasonable, and you painted it really believably.
oirishgoddess chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
aw! thom...you know, this is my first fic ive read about him! *gives you a star* yay-brilliant! i can just imagine this happening; thom being a bit of a rebel (albeit for scholarly reasons!) and george silently laughing his head off! well done...hope you continue, theyre really good. :)
Hedgewitchery chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Cute :)
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
MEGATUDE! that is officially my favourite word of the month. wow!

very good drabble idea yet again, seeing them all as young kids makes me laugh-already thom is trying to be an intellectual, and kally already has that streak of queenliness in her! very good, well done. :)
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
great writing. I loved the Conte children and Pirates Swoop, or Cooper, children. especially when they're portrayed as, well, children. Please update soon.