Reviews for An Angel Attacking
Gabzilla Prime chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
Nice chapter. I like your story, it is quite interesting.

~Laur3
Manawydan chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
A BOOK! thats awesome, are you gonna try to get it published?

stupid eragon, stupid roran, *mutters* i really hate them in this, i mean i see why there frustrated and stuff but they still annoy me :D

yay you finally updated *hugs* it was great :D
rehtaehwashere chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
I love your story. It's really good.
Manawydan chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
umm sure roran show them whos superior umm not you!

jeebus you update fast and that was an awesome chapter) i love how you pulled other stuff from the books like how oromis got his disibility coolD

lol i cant help but think how confused eragon and roran must be right now)D)
Manawydan chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
ooh i cant wait to find out whats hidden from there memories

oh and take that eragon, arya and azalia r just 2 cool for u)D)
Manawydan chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
I HATE ERAGON stupid idiot

ooh but i loved the moment with azulia and arya that was sweet

as long as eragon doenst ruin it like he ruins everything 'humpf'

but great chappie, ive never even played GHI... and id propaply suck at it oh well plz update soon)))
Mezzy-Pen chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
wow! another great chapter! and by the way someone needs to hit eragon, he is being over protective again! and he really needs to trust some people! stupid boy! oh well, i like the unknown relationship between Arya and Azalia, i think it is great. well done!
Sirusi chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Yay! She WAS actually the Rider! I am happy now! And I cheerfully hate you for having only one day left until Thanksgiving break. I have three! Okay, well, technically only two, because I get to miss my last day before break. But I do still have to get up early.
Sirusi chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Ah, violence. Where would we be without it?

In other news... So does that mean Roran's NOT the third Rider? If so, I LOVE YOU! If not, DIE! Whatever. I shall read-eth the next chapter-eth and hopefully find out what is going on! Eth.
Sirusi chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Ah! I feel so bad about not reviewing for God knows how long, but homework has been a (rhymes with witch). So yeah. I'm reviewing now.

Anywho... I am and forever will be one of the people who wants to kill you for making Roran the last Rider. Cuz I'm one of the people who thinks it will be Arya. In fact, just the other day, me and my best friend were arguing about it, because she said that it is going to be Roran. Sorry, babbling again.

Anywho, as grudgingly as I admit it, it was a good chapter. And I will review on the next two once I'm done reading them.

Wow. That was a long review. Whatever. Thanks for listening to my rantings. :)
Mezzy-Pen chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
wow, an amazing chapter. i can't believe it, im little confused, on the thing with her hand. but still it sounds really good! pure genius!
Manawydan chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
OMG HOLY CRAP OMG that was so cool i cant w8 to learn about the whole hidden memories thing wooh update soon plz plz cant wait)D
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. School's been keeping me pretty busy. Glad to see that you're getting quite a bit more reviewers than silver mystic storm and me.

The partial memory of a small Arya was cute. It makes me all the more intrigued of her past. What is she exactly? And where does she come from?

I don't think I like the dragon choosing her for its Rider - though I don't want it to be Roran either.

Anyway, hope to see an update soon! _
rehtaehwashere chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
I love your story. It's awesomish
cosmicfalcon chapter 7 . 11/15/2007