Reviews for No Matter What You Do
19irene96 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
pleasee update
Willow-98 chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
I just found your story and thought I'd leave a comment telling you how much I've enjoyed what you've written so far, although I'm not sure you're planning on continuing with it since its been a long time since the last update. Anyway, if you do continue I'll be sure to keep reading ).

Willow
Long Live Nelly chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
I've really emjoyed this story. I'm a sucker for well-written crossovers and your fits the bill! I hope you continue this at some point, it's really interesting!
possum chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
man this fic is awesome! i love it! dean/Faith is my fav and you totally have their characters down! This is one of many fav lines: Faith grimaced. “I thought we weren’t letting Xander name anything anymore?”

I can just picture the scene. I wish you would continue!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
I really like this story...I really hope that you come back to it.
kwangmablade chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
uggh you had such a good start but this is just to painful to get through because a good idea has descended into the same old tired thing. The slayers beat the brothers asses and they spend the rest of the time needing to be saved like damsels in distress. To sum up some of the problems:

1. I mean its not like the Winchesters 20 odd years of training and combat expierience against many things that are far stronger than them could ever compare to 8 years and slightly above normal strength.

2. Next we come to the tactics issue Willow could freeze Sam and Dean yes but she had have a bullet in her skull before she could blink. Hunters only tolerate good witches and they only proof they have of her "goodness" is that she just attacked them.

3. When Samn and Dean got the drop on the Buffy and Faith the girls should have gotten their asses beat. Dean and Sams muscle, training, and the element of surprise would have put at least one of them down hard.

4. Also the slayers dont have more expierience than them, the Winchesters have taken out everything from a demi-god to third strongest fallen angel in hell. Both groups are about even in expierience.

5. The sparring scene in the gym was Im very sorry to say pathetic. John trained the brothers since they were old enough to hold a gun how to fight and kill everything under the sun and everything else that wasnt. Sam wouldnt have telegraphed anything in a fight.

Im sorry this really did start off good but this is just the same crap that 99.9% of all other BTVS/SPN crossovers spew. It really has a lot of potential buried in there but its buried deep.
lildevil0644 chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one to come out!
Kaoz chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Xander bashing! in a loving way is always ok, aww. he's so cute putting it to a vote.

personnaly I like Orb of Exorcism. much better than flaming whatever. lol

pls post longer chp n much sooner.
JMc chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
I love the premise of this story. You did a really great job with the character's speech and mannerisms, it's really believable. Please update soon!
lildevil0644 chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait for the next one to come out!
Kaoz chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
Ooh! Yaya so happy the u decided not to pair Dean w Buffy. They would so not look rt.

N the girls finding the demons rt under the Winchester's noses... genious.
lildevil0644 chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
youn2731 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Good chapter. Please update soon.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Great chapter! Like those guys have a chance on a hellmouth of winning that game. *snickers* So naive. Update soon.
Kaoz chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
BOys n Bars well Dean n Bars r always trouble. lol cant wait.