Reviews for The Root Issue
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/6
Interesting character judgement.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow! I never really thought of Bushroot being this methodical and analitical, but I guess it fits. He usually seems so self-concious and nervous, that it never really occured to me he might think this way. Cool story.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh, creepy yet sympathic. I like it.
Cheezey chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, very clever and insightful story about my favorite character. Loved it!
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
hey good story I really like it faves
sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was absurdly cool. Not that it was absurd - but it's delightful to get such depth and nuance out of Darkwing Duck.

ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Good story. I'm working on a crossover so if you have time check it out if you want.
a person chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hi. i realize this is a review for the story root issue, but i just wanted to ask if you could continue your story called question serenity because i am curious as to how it will end. after all it was sort of a cliff hanger at the last chapter.
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I like the insight into Bushroot. He just doesn't see the need to kill...
Zath Chauvert chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I've already said it on livejournal, but I'll say it here too: Great story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Excellent analysis of Bushy's psychology and emotions.

You made a point about his virtual immortality; guess Liquidator may be immortal as well.

Keep the good writing.
Kodra chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I watched Darkwing back in the day, but never was a fan persae. Still, based on this version of Bushroot, I must say he's got a sanity about him that makes him a rather unique villain. Being that he can't die, there's this constant thinking ahead that comes into play where as lots of immortals just think about how their indestructability can suit them now.

I like it.