Reviews for Tricks and Treats
jazimin chapter 14 . 12/25/2007
update i'm dying to know what happens next and to joey
paceysnumber1 chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
omg update soon like now and is joey okay please UPDATE A.S.A.P
Slylumi chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
loved the twist
Countrygirl09 chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
That was beautiful! I'm so glad Charles and Phoebe are getting what they deserve and I'm also happy that Pacey and his dad are getting along and that his dad is proud of him. One question though - why is the mayor being brought in for questioning? Did he know what his daughter was up to?
Countrygirl09 chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
WOW! That was intense and extremely twisted! I can't believe the mayors daughter is the reason all of this is happening! I'm in shock of the turn you made the story turn...
missy3252 chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
Great updates! I loved them. Cant wait for more... Have a great Christmas and New years!
paceysnumber1 chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
please update i'm dieing here
Countrygirl09 chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
wow... you just made the story take a new twisted turn... now I want to know what happened to Joey and what everyone is talking about with this poison... does it have something to do with that guy from the beginning of the story?
missy3252 chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
Ahh I love it. Paceys so in love its so sweet. Cant wait for the new update!
janet chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
omg what happened to joey? will she be alright? u must update asap? please don't let her die(tears,sobbing)and let joey and pacey be together
Countrygirl09 chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
What an ending! What happened to Joey? Why isn't Pacey supposed to be with her? What does his dad have against them being together? And most importantly is Joey going to be okay and what will happen to Pacey now that his dad caught them together? Please update soon!
lils chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
omg u must update asap awesomeest story
Countrygirl09 chapter 10 . 12/5/2007
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! I was starting to get worried that you weren't going to update anymore... I like this chapter - lots of conflict but I hope you're not going to torture Pacey and Joey much more... I'll be looking forward to your next update!
oynonomus chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
awesome update like now please
oynonomas chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
whats taking so long im dieing here please update asap
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »