Reviews for Tricks and Treats
Jesse chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
your story is so awesome please update. maybe you could add Jack but not Andie I just don't like her
Creekdaze chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
You have me hooked again. You are the best. Keep it up!
Countrygirl09 chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
I hope Pacey has the chance to explain what's going on before Joey jumps to anymore conculsions... you really love to torture these two don't you?
FindMeBroken chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Oh god. This is going to start some kind of fiasco isn't it? Joey's going to see them and she's going to flip out and then they're going to reconcile and have long, hot make-up sex.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I can't wait for the update!
paceysnumber1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
omg what is going to happen will he go on the date will joey get mad update soon please
Countrygirl09 chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
I love the way to mix the romantic stuff with Pacey and his father's never ending conflict. I wish things between them weren't so bad... please don't make his father do anything too bad to him. Also please keep it up with the Pacey and Joey stuff... it's great!
paceysnumber1 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Thankyou thankyou thankyou awesome chapter please update asap your story rocks
Countrygirl09 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
that was so sweet!

I like this weekend get-away idea. It's nice and that way they can keep their relationship to themselves until they're ready to tell everyone... I also like the way you took their story telling tradtion from the show and put it in your story. Please update soon this is really getting good!
missy3252 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
aw great update. Thanks!
Mrs. PW chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I am loving this story. Update soon!
paceysnumber1 chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
OMG is she pregant update asap
Countrygirl09 chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
good chapter... now you've got me wondering what's going to happen next... Is Joey going to end up pregnant? Is Dawson going to find out? Pleae update soon
missy3252 chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
GREAT Update. I am loving this story! Keep up the great work and update this one and the other story soon !
paceysnumber1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
what will happen next update soon
missy3252 chapter 5 . 11/11/2007